[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: FZ5 Doge Cop Skin (Update 1) (Denied)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi here is my skin
yes ik very cool.
i ripped battenburg colors off of a public skin, yay
i toned down the doges because of the rules (Other insignia such as racing/team/advertising logos should be kept to a minimum as they often reduce visibility and can make the vehicle appear unprofessional.)

bork.

Update: less doges, less wow, very sad, much condolences.
This thread has been put forward for discussion by [TC] Members. We aim to get back to you with a verdict as soon as possible - Thanks!
Hi,

The main issue with this skin is the use of the rainbow and other images.

Quote:4.4.5 Other Insignia
Other insignia such as racing/team/advertising logos should be kept to a minimum as they often reduce visibility and can make the vehicle appear unprofessional.

If you want to work on this skin you will first need to remove the rainbows and dogs as this isn't cop skin material. If you want, you can have subtle images that don't hinder the visibility of the cop skin, such as on the mirrors or on the roof, but no more than that.

You can also consider other adjustments such as the colours and adding a chevron to the rear.

Please post back with an updated version, else the skin will be denied.
Please post in-game images so we can see front, rear and both sides.
Updated pictures.
Hi,

It's decided that even after your efforts to improve the skin it still lacks the necessary visibility a cop skin needs. The colour scheme around the car does not properly signify that it's a cop skin and the doge image is still quite over-powering.

I suggest taking inspiration from real cop skins to help make one that's a lot more suitable, or use one that's already made.

Skin Submission Denied
The skin in this thread has been denied approval and may not be used on the servers until a subsequent request is approved!
Reference URL's