[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Driloniloni110 (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Gensaku

Their LFS username(s): Driloniloni110 and npgilbertson
Their in-game nickname(s): [CSR]Swiftzz[COP] and [PACT] Mezi [COP]

Main reason(s): Unfair chase + crash and no sorry
Replay and/or screenshot link: https://uploadir.com/u/2hzuqupq
Replay timestamps: 00:33

Description of incident (inc date & time):
I got cut off by [PACT] Mezi [COP] then flew off because of lag then got chase by [CSR]Swiftzz[COP] saying I caused the accident when I wasn't.

Cheers.
Just to tell you something. When you drift in RB that is not allowed then you speed up in a zone that have to many cars that what happend. I only saw you crash me and not what happend with you or who crashed you.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
(2018-08-10 09:31)Driloni110 Wrote: [ -> ]Just to tell you something. When you drift in RB that is not allowed

I can only see him passing through it.
Quote:1.12.1. Do not drift around roundabouts.
Drifting while passing through is tolerated, however rule 1.2 still applies.

npgilbertson failed to check his mirrors and pulled out blocking the entire path of Gensaku. This is perfectly visible from Driloniloni110 too. The fine given to Gensaku was false as he was definitely not at fault, nor was he speeding.

npgilbertson will be warned to take more care as COP and to apologise if he causes an accident.

Gensaku will be refunded the entire fine given by Driloniloni110 which was 150 EUR

Driloniloni110, I guess you just misinterpreted the situation because of the lag, however this whole thing was visible from your car so just make sure to pay attention.

Did this need to be a report? Probably not. Talk first.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's