[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: whats causing this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
right here is a video and look at the pixels its wired and it freezes ever now and then
so my bit rate is 10000kbs
here is my log from obs
https://hastebin.com/okuqonunep

THE VIDEO - can any one help me out with this?

skip to 1:23:00
as it happends when fast motion or motion at all

[Image: 7563192715.png]
if any one blames my network
'This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.'
^ Same for me.

What programs are you running alongside LFS & OBS? Are you encoding via CPU or GPU?
Cant se it blocked for me to
Ffs , let me change it
I use cpu encoding cause gpu is making iy 10 times worse

video is deleting the songs now so it should be good to view soon
What's your PC specs?
I7 4720
24 gb ram
Gtx980
So that's not the problem by the looks of it. Without getting as much information or a video we can view, it's hard to say really... Please provide us with a video, and preferably also a screenshot of your obs settings. Thanks
is it still blocked?
(2018-08-19 22:37)SeanProduction Wrote: [ -> ]is it still blocked?

yes
[Image: FC8rula.jpg]
IGNORE SECOND MOONITOR
I MEAN THIS PIXELATED STUFF ALL OVER THE SCREEN T.T
https://imgur.com/a/kCvao86
I noticed that your presets are set to the following: preset: veryfast

You could try changing the preset to medium and see if that makes any difference. Another thing to possibly try, would be streaming at 30fps instead of 60fps.
I did try to change the present settings but the perfomance was getting worse with no better quality , but i dont understand how most streamers with exact same settings manage to get superb quality at 6000kbs
Looks like poor video encoding.. Does it look like this in your game or only on YouTube?
Only on youtube
try update software
We had similar results before on Youtube when running out of upload bandwidth. Another cause was simply running out of processing power.
Tbh i would eliminate both of them as i7 4710hq is quite powerful and 10kbs stable no lost frames is more tha enough
Video is still not playable due to SME copyright claims....
(2018-08-20 22:17)SeanProduction Wrote: [ -> ]Tbh i would eliminate both of them as i7 4710hq is quite powerful and 10kbs stable no lost frames is more tha enough

Our stream&gaming computer at the time was i9-7980xe, GeForce GTX Titan Xp, 64GB DDR4, 2TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe SSD.

All the problems were solved by using that setup strictly for running OBS and broadcasting, with the video feed coming through an Elgato 4K60 from a separate gaming computer.

In recent streams the only problems we've had have been Youtube server issues W00t Just creates a massive latency, and Youtube especially hates 4K streaming.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's