[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - KrizzyBoi (Report Archived by Shino)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Ailimitidellevoluto

Their LFS username(s): TigerGutt
Their in-game nickname(s): KrizzyBoi

Main reason(s): Blocking chase, not saying sorry, insulting officers after being told they did something wrong

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/eit548s8zf...i.mpr/file
Replay timestamps: 17:40: Approaching hairpin, KrizzyBoi right in front of me
17:46: KrizzyBoi starts drifting the chicane while he could simply pull over and let the chase go through, shortly afterwards the user spins out and I crash into him, not saying sorry at all and staying in the way (I acknowledge he couldn't have been able to pull over while spinning, so that's completely fine for me)
17:55: I get busted by cops because I had nowhere to go since he was in the way and cops, of course, took the occasion to block me. (Nothing towards cops, of course: they just did their job.)
18:05: The cruiser just drives away, without saying sorry at all, instead he goes like: "Officer thank me later"
18:35: An officer tells him to move for chase next time, he just replied: "xDDDD" "it was an accident dumbass"

Description of incident (inc date & time): Happened at around 15:00 GMT+2. Wrote everything in timestamps. To be honest I was kinda mad after the episode hence why I just went like "Yeah ofc you pay the fine". I also wouldn't care if the guy just said sorry or something, but if he just doesn't give a damn about rules and instead goes like "xDDDD" and starts insulting an officer when nobody insulted him whatsoever and the officer just friendly told him "next time move for chase". Maybe this isn't such a major rule that he broke, but I honestly thing he should deserve a punishment just for not caring about what the officer told him and, instead, laughing at it and insulting the guy.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

User is fairly new to the servers with no prior action took against him, however this player will receive a confirmable warning for ignoring sirens & interfering with a chase. He has also been informed insulting is forbidden here and will be dealt with properly.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's