[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Bad neighbour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Any advice to do something about this? Thinking about revenge
Why would they be doing that?
(Context helps when you're asking for advice)
Sick of Jimmy's loud music all day Laugh
(2018-08-22 23:07)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Sick of Jimmy's loud music all day Laugh

haha wait for all night long xD
The question is, has Jimmy does anything to set the neighbour of?
Sorry, have to ask Smile
(2018-08-23 14:59)Jedi Wrote: [ -> ]The question is, has Jimmy does anything to set the neighbour of?
Sorry, have to ask Smile

Nope they dont like my sister she got some addic problems what that called, and they have problems with me.
Get a piece of wood. Nail it to the wall closest to where they sleep or are usually at at certain points. Consistently hit it lightly with a hammer at varying times in the night.

Weirdly I had to do this with my aunts neighbour and it worked, they came round and tried to have a go to which we could just say "You do the exact same at those hours. Think of others" they haven't done it to this day.

please note, you may get punched in the face. Do so at your own risk.
(2018-08-23 16:05)Huski Wrote: [ -> ]Get a piece of wood. Nail it to the wall closest to where they sleep or are usually at at certain points. Consistently hit it lightly with a hammer at varying times in the night.

Weirdly I had to do this with my aunts neighbour and it worked, they came round and tried to have a go to which we could just say "You do the exact same at those hours. Think of others" they haven't done it to this day.

please note, you may get punched in the face. Do so at your own risk.

Hahah i have tried to bang on roof with wood and they wont stop, next plan is go around back house parking alot warn other people i will blast music from car maybe around 2 in night
I'd program an Arduino + sound sensor board to blast some Justin bieber music at them whenever they start making noise.
Just screw speakers to the roof and sound proof around it
Jimmy, did you try to talk to the neighbour or the landlord?
(2018-08-23 21:09)Ehet Wrote: [ -> ]Jimmy, did you try to talk to the neighbour or the landlord?

That is probably a wiser idea lol
What Ehet said. If you try and take matters into your own hands, it'll likely only worsen the situation...

Quote:next plan is go around back house parking alot warn other people i will blast music from car maybe around 2 in night

Great idea if you want to piss off all your other neighbours too.
(2018-08-23 21:09)Ehet Wrote: [ -> ]Jimmy, did you try to talk to the neighbour or the landlord?

They dont belive in me about this and neighbour have lied to landlord once.
I think I remember seeing a programme on TV called Nightmare Neighbours and this kinda petty stuff is shown quite a lot on there, your best bet is to keep capturing the moments they're making noise at stupid times on your phone but also make sure you capture the actual time on the recordings. Once you believe you have enough 'evidence' present it to the landlord. If he still doesn't take any action I'd find a new place to stay.
(2018-08-24 12:19)Shino Wrote: [ -> ]I think I remember seeing a programme on TV called Nightmare Neighbours and this kinda petty stuff is shown quite a lot on there, your best bet is to keep capturing the moments they're making noise at stupid times on your phone but also make sure you capture the actual time on the recordings. Once you believe you have enough 'evidence' present it to the landlord. If he still doesn't take any action I'd find a new place to stay.

Yeah exactly gonna se when they do new sounds and film it, those people have harrased us many times in 4 years
[Image: IcmEUq8.jpg]

i got this mini amplifer 2.1 hi-fi, would be pretty fun to join lfs and have horn on all the time. right now i have much bass on but need bigger amp, speaker tower is on 160w
How's that relevant to your neighbour?
If you mean use it to irritate them, that's not going to help the situation!
(2018-08-24 14:01)BP Wrote: [ -> ]How's that relevant to your neighbour?
If you mean use it to irritate them, that's not going to help the situation!

Idc about that like i said they have harrased us many times in 4 years
Good luck to you then
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's