[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: kicked for no reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi. was driving bonus all day long. minding myself really. suddenly a chase comes across the path and i accidently hit cop leon i think. i said sorry for it but he kicks me and therefore i loose a 258km bonus in xrg 47%...

i dont care about the kick. but i want my bonus back. because i actually had a plan with that..

and to leon. there was no reason for you to kick me.

none at all. you know very well i dont hit people usually and this time is no exception. i didnt see you coz the other cars was in my view. so thats a very selfish thing to do really i think.

you could have told me hey thats not okay or many other things before kick. you didnt even give me a warning.

yer i know cops or atleast admins can kick.

and im also aware i hit someone tho i was kicked so fast i never really saw who it was.

i want my 258 km bonus ,xrg 47% back.

that aint too much to ask in this case i think.

(2018-08-24 20:35)THE WIZARD DK Wrote: [ -> ]hi. was driving bonus all day long. minding myself really. suddenly a chase comes across the path and i accidently hit cop leon i think. i said sorry for it but he kicks me and therefore i loose a 258km bonus in xrg 47%...

i dont care about the kick. but i want my bonus back. because i actually had a plan with that..

and to leon. there was no reason for you to kick me.

none at all. you know very well i dont hit people usually and this time is no exception. i didnt see you coz the other cars was in my view. so thats a very selfish thing to do really i think.

you could have told me hey thats not okay or many other things before kick. you didnt even give me a warning.

yer i know cops or atleast admins can kick.

and im also aware i hit someone tho i was kicked so fast i never really saw who it was.

i want my 258 km bonus ,xrg 47% back.

that aint too much to ask in this case i think.

you can also just get me a free brandnew xrg so i can start my plan all over. because that.. was not okay
Hi,

Trips are only restored/preserved in the case of track changes (and possibly massive server lag). Trips physically cannot be manually restored.

Also, part of the punishment of a kick is that you lose any trip you had (unless you happened to be in a safezone).
i guess TC isnt the place to do several days logins as it seems to me their admins sooner or later will kick or ban people trying to do some serious driving. is that how i should think this ?

otherwise fire me a good comment the other way so i might change my mind...

bring me another xrg then. then ill start over. my pan was to stay logged in untill that 100% xrg ran out of life.. but as i see now. TC is NOT interested in users doing so ???

*Removed* waste of time driving 40.000 kms here then
I can't comment on the kick, as I haven't seen the incident myself.

Why would we give you another XRG? You didn't lose it, so that doesn't make any logical sense.

I'm not interested in changing your mind on anything, and frankly any credibility you had went out the window when you launched a swear-filled tirade against Leon on the server, resulting in four swear fines.
obviously its the last few minutes. i just watched it myself. leon was stopped and i did not even hit him. i hit OK , but he quickly say sorry as he crosses the road and i actually try to avoid him by steering as far left as fast as i could. so theres no excuse for leon to kick as i too say before my kick im sorry to ok.

its zippy , yer i know. but this is the replay. and in the last few minutes i see no reason for that kick to be perfectly honest.

https://www21.zippyshare.com/v/HFbr36wC/file.html

for the records. i save all replays on auto . i mean all. Smile

in short . what i mean here is :

OK and myself sort of had it sorted out. hes a cop in chase ,yes. but he was also aware of me being citizen driving on the road he was about to cross. when i turned away, that is also the reason my car flips over because of the ditch and the hit on ok´s car. but in the air you can see my wheels are turned completely left. because i thought i better crash than hit. but on gravel . didnt stop so fast.

but what im saying is. ok and me. we sorted it out even before the kick. so it was not needed at all.

what i mean.
(2018-08-24 20:47)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I can't comment on the kick, as I haven't seen the incident myself.

Why would we give you another XRG? You didn't lose it, so that doesn't make any logical sense.

I'm not interested in changing your mind on anything, and frankly any credibility you had went out the window when you launched a swear-filled tirade against Leon on the server, resulting in four swear fines.

(2018-08-24 20:47)BP Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not interested in changing your mind on anything, and frankly any credibility you had went out the window

lol. credibillity. i never had any on TC in the first place. not sure why you bring that up even. it doesnt matter on a empty server does it ? if swearing to nobody. is it then even swearing? as in. when you swear by yourself in the toilet? who cares.but credibillity. nobody but TC members has any of that on TC servers as far as i can tell.but youre a bit short from the head sometimes. if you had actually seen that replay. you would also see im probably the only car online driving by the road rules of TC.i could find numerous other incidents in that replay that would have cost a kick for a real purpose.my kick. was just Leon showing off . perhaps drunk ??? but it was bad judgement no matter what.

i wrote i was planning to stay logged in with this 100% new xrg untill it goes dead.thats why. you can have the one i had in return. idc.

the swearing:
so that makes logical ? i payed for the swearing. 1000 each time. money aint the issue here.

and i like the fact, when i provide a replay. you have nothing more to say.

whatever TC.

EDIT: we got a word for that in my language im sure Leon can translate for you. : EMSIG. stop being that in TC. that would be nice. but then again. its always been so with TC . so not really expecting anything.
so if i start over. will i be kicked or banned or whatever presents TC can have for me next login ?

i like to know if i am to stop my driving or not ?

and this also means its the freaking last time im helping you guys with hackers and other shit youre facing in the future.

ungratefulness is the best gratefulness right.

get the socks out the ears . i mean. really.
You will be kicked or banned if you keep that shitty attitude of yours.

Chill out and come back when your head is cold to avoid this stupid non-sense war you are trying to search for.
(2018-08-25 06:21)Ghutra Wrote: [ -> ]You will be kicked or banned if you keep that shitty attitude of yours.

Chill out and come back when your head is cold to avoid this stupid non-sense war you are trying to search for.

dude. im just trying to figure out how long im banned.

and explained to dracula now.

my head is cold as ice.

but i dont see any reason for giving me this much trouble for some incident that is infact TC´s own mistake in the first place.

so why give me all this trouble for own mistakes in the first place ?

i dont see that as rant or whatever war or what you wanna call it.

it was ridicilous even before i got kicked.

now its just... completely ridicilous.

what youre doing right now is trying to get it all over on me.
for your own mistake. and as i dont really see any reason for that. ofc i respond to that.
thats pretty much logical to me .maybe it isnt to you. but then its your problem. not mine.

so in short.

how long am i being banned for upholding road rules and being crashed by a cop crossing the road and we got it sorted out before my kick ?

you got a dilemma TC. seriously. because this is just wasting peoples time.

and to answer your rant post Biggrin

i was actually planning to go for another ride today calm and peaceful.

but now im blocked. probably for the laugh of many tc members too.

because that seems to be the ethics here.
ah yes that other thing... pure annoyment to people...
oh you moved this thread. thats why i thought it was closed...
Nobody moved this thread, this is where you originally posted it.
(2018-08-25 06:33)Dracula Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody moved this thread, this is where you originally posted it.

how long am i being banned.. can we get this over with so we all can move on in life ?

a simple answer would do the trick , vladimir dracula !
lol.. why is that so hard to answer straight up for you ?

haha this is just getting weird by the minute man...
you dont want me to "rant" here. but you dont want to answer the most simple question either...

if that makes sense to getting me off these forums...

then okay !
well i guess youre going to block me here aswell then...

thanks for the annoyment TC.

for nothing.

thats a really nice policy to have.
https://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=banlist

Takes you 2 seconds to find out. CTRL+F your username and done.
I answered you straight up multiple times, with the link to the ban list. It's not difficult to find a name on a list.

THE WIZARD DK 59d 14hr 10min 15 sec Excessive swearing and abusive to admin
here is what power abuse really is...

you blocked and banned me for no reason and you keep coming at me now. for no reason at all.

the "incident" was YOUR TC admins fault. not mine. but you give me alot of useless pointless answers to anything else BUT.. the actual question. i just told you couldnt find myself there so asked for a nice straight answer. even that you couldnt provide...

have fun watching what power abuse really is and what it does to people..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUZpB57PfHs
but thx for finally answering . so you could RANT me before you banned me too..

really nice performance...

im out now. as i FINALLY got my answer...

was it that hard?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's