[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: suttonite/GriizOG Unban (Ban Reduced by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

● Your LFS Username: suttonite

● Time & Date of Incident Yesterday at Half 9 (28th of August)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: don't have one
● Replay Timestamps: don't have one

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I believe the way that the person acting as the police officer unfairly kept fineing me. The admin then decided that I had purposely rammed the officer however I still have invoices showing that I have yet to get my pedal box repaired as the clutch is rather temperamental. It slipped and the car therefore jolted forward hitting the police car. He then went on to fine me again and that's when I said how unfair it was in a non-"abusive" manner. The admin didn't warn or even say I was going to get banned and have played on this sever for a long time without any previous bad behaviour hence why I believe this ban should be lifted.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hi,
  • You were full throttle whilst holding your clutch. Why would you do this in such an area?
  • The COP gave you a perfectly valid fine for hitting him, but you still argued with him.
  • You didn't apologise to the cop for hitting him like that, whether it was your pedals or not.

Your conversation with the cop went a little bit like this:

Quote:2018-08-28 21:01:28 UTC One (Sydney) suttonite Griizly : wtf
2018-08-28 21:01:26 UTC One (Sydney) suttonite Griizly : not happening yer goon]#
2018-08-28 21:01:15 UTC One (Sydney) suttonite Griizly : er nah take a hike pal;
Hey,

Always have had full gas on when moving away due to the clutch problem and I accept my means of communicating it wasn't correct, plus I didn't even get a chance to apologize because he slapped a fine on me so quickly. I respect tc and want to stay within the community which shows by making this appeal.
I've never caused any trouble in the past and won't again in the future. I just wish to get back to going on the sever.
That's good to hear, however you did have plenty of time to just write "sorry" instead of arguing with the cop for no reason.

I'll be willing to reduce your ban by quite a bit if you confirm that you understand the following:
  • You cannot argue with cops about a fine. If you are unfairly fined, you can make a refund request.
  • You cannot insult people using words such as "idiot" "goon" etc..
  • You understand that even if there is a controller failure, it is still your fault you should apologise whilst also expecting cops to fine you for such accidents.

I won't be completely unbanning for the reason that you've already had a warning and a kick very recently for similar offences. I hope that you can change your ways when playing on this server and enjoy it like everybody else. Please reply below if you understand what was said and I can reduce it for you.
I completely agree, thank you for the leniency many thanks how long will it be?
With nearly a day served, your ban has been reduced to 6 days from 14 days.

Please make sure you are clear on the rules of this server, any further infractions will result in a much longer ban. Always talk with respect and if you're having trouble admins are always on hand to help.

http://www.city-driving.co.uk/rules/

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's