[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Greetings from Vegas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, everyone! I am Boeing73FLY. I love Live for Speed as much as I love Flight Simulator X (FSX). Many of you may realize that I am an aviation enthusiast, which I am, because of part of my name Boeing. Someday, I will become a pilot and work for Southwest Airlines.

Some facts about me: In FSX, I used to fly for a virtual airline called Verazano Virtual Airlines. Today, I'm out of the job because of LIFE, you know. However, I also used to fly on VATSIM, which is a program of virtual air traffic controlling. -- I also like to play a lot of simulation-based games like LFS and FSX, such as German Truck Simulator (GTS). I am looking forward to the release of Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ETS2) from SCS Software.

Now that you know some information about me, you can expect to see a 15-year-old drive: ME. I enjoy this server, and I will keep driving for thousands of miles to come. Smile

* I am also proud to be part of the [TOW] guys! *
Greetings Boeing! Hope you enjoy your stay! Smile I also love flight sims but i cant get FSX so i have to stick to Flight gear. Tongue
Welcome Smile
Welcome to the community Boeing!

Is German Truck Simulator alot different than Euro Truck Simulator?
Welcome to the community hope you enjoy your stay Smile
Welcome! Thumbup1

And I'd ask the same as Johan Biggrin
Hi and welcome! Smile
Hello there Smile

If you like simulation, you should take a look at OMSI Bus Simulator. One of the best simulators out there.
(2012-04-28 07:27)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Is German Truck Simulator alot different than Euro Truck Simulator?

Not really, it just has the biggest cities of Germany instead of like one or two cities in many countries.

And some minor adjustments to the game mechanics Laugh
Welcome to the forums. Smile
Thank you all for welcoming me! Smile

I forgot to mention that I also broadcast games LIVE. Anyone is welcome to watch. The link to my channel will be on my signature. My channel is also associated with Xfire (which is used to record videos and stream games live).
Welcome( I will be one of the few hiding in a smoke coat on servers)
Nice to se streaming ppl, I have a radio somewhere in my sig Tongue
Hello and welcome! Smile

Hope you enjoy your stay. Please ensure you visit our website (http://www.city-driving.co.uk) and check out the rules! Smile

Ash
Welcome Wink
Welcome to the community. Smile
(2012-04-28 11:09)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there Smile

If you like simulation, you should take a look at OMSI Bus Simulator. One of the best simulators out there.

+1

Favourite map right now is Spitterberg, hard as hell to install, fun as hell to drive. Biggrin
(2012-05-01 20:12)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-04-28 11:09)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there Smile

+1

Favourite map right now is Spitterberg, hard as hell to install, fun as hell to drive. Biggrin
Funny you should mention it as i just installed that map the other day Tongue

Anyway, lets make a thread for this discussion Tongue
Reference URL's