[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: we need cars!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello all tc players, I have an idea that maybe will y'll like,

so my idea is in tc market there's not enough cars for like low or poor people so they can't buy cuz in market 2 much cars with high prices, and it's kinda hard to search in game people selling cars with low cond or good price, so why would not add 5-10 cars with random cond like high medium low cond with good price,when they all sold they add again,like fz5 mrt xfr ufr ..., i hope you guys understand and sorry for bad english

if you think u have better idea please suggest itHeart
I think that's a fantastic idea
This usally happends around christmas time
(2018-09-02 11:43)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]This usally happends around christmas time

well we need it all year not only 1 day hhhh
Next thing what might happen is people, who have much money, buy them in no-time and sell them for profit.
Or "new" people who have "faster" cars than UF1, XFG or XRG in the beginning, are going to loose massively their moneys due speeding. IMO, just 10k for new people is good amount of money, to help them realise that money has some value!

How does people stay poor, this is actual question here. If you can't manage your finances from the begin, nothing would change anytime soon, until they start to take care about their own cash flow. In this case, money has no value at all. You could also ask yourself (in general) how comes that there are so many high con cars on the market. People bought them, didn't like them and sold them with losses. Buying a "wrong car" is already mistake.

Problem is much bigger than just few low con cars. I'd change that idea a little bit - maybe only STD cars (UF1, XFG and XRG) cheaper if it is really necessary to change anything.
(2018-09-02 12:21)R.Fiets Wrote: [ -> ]Next thing what might happen is people, who have much money, buy them in no-time and sell them for profit.
Or "new" people who have "faster" cars than UF1, XFG or XRG in the beginning, are going to loose massively their moneys due speeding. IMO, just 10k for new people is good amount of money, to help them realise that money has some value!

How does people stay poor, this is actual question here. If you can't manage your finances from the begin, nothing would change anytime soon, until they start to take care about their own cash flow. In this case, money has no value at all. You could also ask yourself (in general) how comes that there are so many high con cars on the market. People bought them, didn't like them and sold them with losses. Buying a "wrong car" is already mistake.

Problem is much bigger than just few low con cars. I'd change that idea a little bit - maybe only STD cars (UF1, XFG and XRG) cheaper if it is really necessary to change anything.
yes i was thinking about this big problem i want to type it but i wasn't know how to type to be clean idea Smile , so i think and got this idea, admin will put in down of screen lfs buy used cars cheap price and he put short link or do like new tclight widnow for all new players or all tc players,cuz they can't buy 100 cars lol

or just no one will let them buy but i guess its bad idea to put rule that u can't sell in chat,the best thing to put short link to market and pop a window for new players like 250h and lower
if someone needs cars he should drive in speedlimit or work as a cop.

we all started with 10k!
(2018-09-02 12:51)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]if someone needs cars he should drive in speedlimit or work as a cop

its impossible and not Reasonable to earn 110k for xfr or every time pay 40k for fz5 also for all cars,it should be in market some cars to buy,or new people will be bored and leave,also other players will bored from earning
that is not the fault of tc but lfs! if now a new car would come out what do you think would happen, who would not have the money drive all the way.

maybe it is also because the little boys have no patience Wink
(2018-09-02 12:59)Titan Wrote: [ -> ]that is not the fault of tc but lfs! if now a new car would come out what do you think would happen, who would not have the money drive all the way.

maybe it is also because the little boys have no patience Wink

hhhhh,tbh its going bored from both tc don't have new interesting things for old players,also for new players they may bored cuz cars cost too expensive so they just use hax or tweaks intel they got perm ban lol, i don't think lfs will put new cars soon,but its not big problem to put my idea cuz i'm also getting bored from earning.
I think fiets explained it well, I'm really an old player but still driving,

go to the car dealer and ask him if he puts your idea into practice.. or you go to your boss and say my work is boring .. change that please..

if you want to make quick money you should talk to PVL or ask BEE he has some tricks..
We have had a similiar system a few mounth ago. The system generates random low cond cars and set them to market.

TC descide to remove that system for the classified trader system in LFS world.

I dont like this system, I be honest. But it bring some more ineraction to the server for trading cars. It bring back some value to the money, cause buy new cars is the only point in the system which need much money at one time.

And I´m sure that there are much more ppl who buy new cars now. Thats important to take money out of the system to even it.

As a poor user, you have the chance to rent a car. Much cheaper than buying one if you only want drive a little bit around.

Then you can just drive with UF1/XFG/XFR or do some copping to earn money.

And if you dont like to use your time with earning money, find a rich user which sold you money for real money. I´ve done that 2 times. Cause most time I dont like to drive around and earn money, I just want take my pedal to the metal and have some nice chases as COP or Robber. That was worth me 2x 10 €.

So I dont like the actual system, cause its much harder to get a fast car. But I understand the need and I have no Idea to make it better.
If you can't afford fast car then you can't afford driving it as well, so you end up driving slower car again. It's good as it is now, no from me.
I would rather have a Trading system on TC world market that allows a player to trade let's say his XRG for a listed XRT with a cash topup or vice versa.

Of course I doubt its possible as the website would have to be able to calculate the trade value "live", but it would be fancy and help lesser fortunate people figure out how to get a better car for less.
well i guess it was bad idea : (
The main problem is that it breaks the concept of roleplay itself.
(By the way, try to care a bit when making a suggestion, forget the 'hhhhh', 'cuz' and other things.)
Reading the thread's title I was like "Why? Does the car dealer sell no more cars?"

Anyhow, it should remain a privilige to drive the fastest cars on this server and it shouldn't be able for players with like 5 hours of playing time on [TC].
(2018-09-02 17:35)AOR Nova Wrote: [ -> ]I would rather have a Trading system on TC world market that allows a player to trade let's say his XRG for a listed XRT with a cash topup or vice versa.

Next up: Steam notifications about people "trading" their cars for other cars, and inviting everyone to many spam groups.... Laugh
vote no.
(2018-09-03 20:34)DJmad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-02 17:35)AOR Nova Wrote: [ -> ]I would rather have a Trading system on TC world market that allows a player to trade let's say his XRG for a listed XRT with a cash topup or vice versa.

Next up: Steam notifications about people "trading" their cars for other cars, and inviting everyone to many spam groups.... Laugh

No Dj, it won't spam notify people :/
It's more to the cars that are sold straight to market and cycle within the market, not ones who list "up for sale contact player".

The trading action would only take place within the Market, and the Insim/code/website will calculate the value and the amount of topup and/or cash return.

It would be a far more effective method to keep the amount of, and type of cars regulated and averaged out. Cuz' i.e if someone has a 19% XRG and wants to trade it for a FZ5, he/she can use the XRG as assistance to trade in for the FZ5 of probably a lower condition. Then the car that will take it's place will be the XRG with the higher condition. Keeps the rotation nice and swift and helps out people who can't afford to buy those high condition cars listed on the market all the time.

You'll have more "average" condition cars than before, and and more saturation of lower-condition fast cars that people don't want anymore. And of course this will help the players who are slightly better off, purchasing those sticky high-cond cars, because now they can use their XRT as the assist.

Idk if this makes sense, I've tried to explain it. Lol
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's