[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + [6S] Antonio (Report Archived by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: FurkanAydn

Their LFS username(s): antonioexzip
Their in-game nickname(s): [6S] Antonio[COP]

Main reason(s): ramming into to barriers/ without sorry
Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zmsen6mur8...o.mpr/file
Replay timestamps: 48:17

Description of incident (inc date & time): I did talk with him for the mistakes after the chase, but he refused it, I know this isn't appropriate for simple mistake to report him, but he was in TC affiliate team, he's don't say sorry after mistakes, this surprised me.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Watching the chase from the beginning I will agree with Antonio is using wrongfully force on you, counting as ramming. However the incident you mentioned at 48:17: I think this is a combination of a bad calculated pit and too high speed.

Antonio: 48:37 - You know the suspect is approaching at the wrong way, he passes Cal on the right side, where it was clear, then you choose to move your car right infront of him. What do you expect to happen? You caused the accident.

I will take actions on what happend from 46:38. This is clearly ramming, antonioexzip will recieve a confirmable warning for this.

I will also suggest you being more careful, some of your hits on Antonio should have been avoided.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's