[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: A new leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

It's been over three years since I joined RDSR as a full member. In these three years, I gradually climbed the RDSR ladder to end up where I am now. Since day 1 as RDSR-Leader, I tried to do the best I could for the team. I'm really proud of the things we achieved as a team, particularly the events we managed to organize and the great results in the GB3K 2017, where four of our team members ended up in the top ten. I really enjoyed being the leader, but I feel it is time to hand over the keys. My personal life has become too busy to stay the leader of this great team.

Therefore I want to introduce you all to the new leader: [RDSR] Sky

I'm confident [RDSR] Sky will do a great job as leader of RDSR. Thanks for stepping up Sky!

I will fill in the vacant role as Assistant Leader of RDSR.

Thanks for reading!

~[RDSR] Roy
[Image: Y3F6Wrd.png]
I sure am! Thanks and i hope i fulfill the hopes and trust in me. Glad you're staying, i wish you the best with the irl reasons.
you did a good job roy Heart

and wish sky all the best and good luck,

may RDSR keep the shine!

RDSR is a great team.
I think I speak on behalf of the team Roy when I say thanks for everything you've done. Glad you'll still be a part of the team and of course congratulations to you Sky, looking forward to working with you.

Thanks for the kind comment Titan, means a lot Smile
Best of luck Roy, and also, congratulations Sky. You're a very good boy!

You guys taked a great decision
You did a great job leading the team Roy. Congrats to Sky, RDSR has always been my favorite affiliate, I'm sure you will enjoy leading it!
Roy,

You've done a great job of leading the team and you are an absolute delight to speak to and play with. Sad to see you're stepping down but glad you staying within the team, they wouldn't be the same without you. xo

Sky,

Congratulations nubi, some big shoes to fill but you've got some great people to fall back on if you need anything, wish you the best of luck in your new role.

Your Friend,
TAZxx
Roy, it's rational decisions like this that has always made me think highly of you. It's sad to hear but the decision in itself is wise and is the exact example of a good leader making a tough but necessary decision for the greater good.

All the best Sky, I'm sure Roy and Rossi will show you the ropes!
Reference URL's