[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request fillakilla12 (Ban Reduced by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: fillakilla12

- Time & Date of Incident: 2018-08-03 18:12:02

- Replay / Screenshot Link: -
- Replay Timestamps:-

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

I don't think i got unfairly banned, it was fully fair. And i definitely did deserve it. Seeing as i know this, i am not asking for an unban, but rather for a lower sentence on my ban.

I have sadly said a racist word on the third of august which was highly unacceptable and i know that. And i could apologize for it but it won't make it right.

I was annoyed that day and i didn't think what i was saying, the track had just been changed and i got kicked of the starting line by a friend of mine, so i reacted to him like i normally would to him. When i did react to him i said a racist word, and for this i want to apologize. I never meant to harm him and/or any other people on the server. I just blurted out the word without thinking.

On a second note, i have also been warned/banned for swearing quite often, i know this is also not tolerated at all. Me being the idiot i am, thought that the 1k fine you get for swearing is the warning you get, and when you swear 3 times the kick. I never realised this went into account for a bigger ban. For this i apologize aswell.

On a third note, i have had my issues here and there with some people/accidents that hapenned, and i have had a quick loss of my temper. For this i have already been banned by adrian for being "disrespectfull", which is fully true. It was disrespectfull, and if he still accepts it, i want to apologize to him aswell for saying what i said to him. And also apologize to all the people i have had an outburst on.

And on a last note, as i stated before. This isn't a unban request, it's a request to get a lower ban sentence. I hope you accept my apology, but i don't expect it to be accepted as what i did is very disrespectfull.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
Hello,

You've pretty much already mentioned everything yourself. I don't think you mentioned your previous warning for racism though (issued in 2017) which was also factored in when deciding a length for your ban.

If you confirm the following, I'll be willing to reduce your ban so you will only serve 6 months instead of a year.
  • You must read and understand the Server Rules and must improve upon your past behaviour. As you know, you've been dealt with a lot in the past by admins.
  • You understand that a subsequent serious breach of the rules (including racism) could result in anything from a year ban to a permanent ban.

BP
Hey Bp,

I do understand the rules fully, and i know i should've known better. So for the rule thing i agree, i also understand that i could get a longer ban to a permban if this behaviour repeats itself.
New unban date is 3rd February 2019

Your ban has been reduced as described
Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's