[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + ban (Unban Request Granted by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:Amir(PUNCH)

● Time & Date of Incident:2018-07-05

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Why my acc banned ?
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Hi there,

Your account is permanently banned due to there being evidence to suggest it was used in ban evading, with the other banned account being 'ali_dk'. The evidence we have to suggest this includes
  • multiple IP matches
  • multiple nickname matches
  • multiple keybind matches via chatlogs
  • apparent increase in activity when alternate account banned
  • chatlogs from 'amir(punch)' stating "my acc banned" and linking another user an unban request made by 'ali_dk'
Hello
Ali_dk is my frinds and i traveling to another Country and dont have acces to my pc and wheel
And ali_dk say me need my acc for play lfs

But now i back in iran and i change game password and he dont have acces to this account
Hi, sorry for the delay.

On this occasion I'll unban your account, however if it is used again to evade bans it might be permanently banned again, so please ensure you don't let anybody else use it and you have changed your passwords.

I want to be sure you understand the above, so I will wait until you can reply here before removing the ban.
i understand it and thank you for answer
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's