[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Taz is leaving Street Obsessions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: SORW_Small.png]

Yes, you read that right.

Kenwood Wrote:I'm sorry if anyone felt our announcement was inappropriate, weak, or too "half-assed". Taz's departure was sudden and left us devastated. The most we could do was choke out the news that Taz is leaving and take a moment to take it all in. A generic post just saying thank you is a disservice to Taz and he deserved something more heartfelt.

Taz was a valued member of Street Obsessions. He contributed so much to the team even through his personal struggles. We provided a warm and welcoming environment and room for him to be who he is. Taz was reliable, I was comfortable with him making the majority of news posts (rare as I usually review announcements prior to post, when I can). Taz always felt a sense of urgency to create events, look for new recruitment opportunities, and to stay active within the team Discord. I still remember the day I personally recruited Taz and the joy I felt when he agreed to join SO. I will never regret my decision to recruit him.

Taz was family. We will miss him dearly.

I want each and every member of SO to be happy, and to be in a place where they can be their best, feel happy, and grow as an individual. We provide a sandbox of opportunity. Taz grew out of Street Obsessions and I wish him well during his recruitment with the [TC] CityDriving team.

Congratulations, Liam.

Thank you for reading,

~ Patrick.
sebas more words did not find you?

good luck !
Seems like you were really tired when creating this post Sebas. Good luck Taz! Smile
gl in tc
Well, sebas, you could atleast write some Words when one of your teammates departs from your team
April is long way ahead.. But srsly good luck Taz
Good Luck.
(2018-09-26 08:26)Morreboy Wrote: [ -> ]Well, sebas, you could atleast write some Words when one of your teammates departs from your team

Being left absolutely speechless may express much more in a case like this.
(2018-09-26 11:28)Audiojack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-26 08:26)Morreboy Wrote: [ -> ]Well, sebas, you could atleast write some Words when one of your teammates departs from your team

Being left absolutely speechless may express much more in a case like this.

An announcement should never be blank though imo.. It's always nice to thank them for their efforts etc.

But anyways, good luck Taz!
Well, I'm still shocked tbh. Good luck, tazzy boy
Wow, you'd've thought that with everything you've done for the team the leader would at least post a half assed thread thanking you and wishing you good luck. I guess it says a lot...

None the less good luck Taz in whatever you decide to do next!
Ahh that was unexpected, Thanks Taz for all your hard work, Best of luck mate!
Good luck in future Taz!
You have done a whole lot for SO and can't even thank you enough for that!

Good luck Taz Smile
Good luck Taz, you found a job finally? Smile
Good luck Taz...
With the amount of things Taz done for SO, there should have been a better send off. A bit disappointing to see the standard drop. Shame.

Good luck Taz! Smile
(2018-09-26 23:55)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]With the amount of things Taz done for SO, there should have been a better send off. A bit disappointing to see the standard drop. Shame.

Good luck Taz! Smile

I see this as even less than a standard drop. Best of luck Taz. The way it looks to me, you deserved better.
(2018-09-27 01:15)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-09-26 23:55)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]With the amount of things Taz done for SO, there should have been a better send off. A bit disappointing to see the standard drop. Shame.

Good luck Taz! Smile

I see this as even less than a standard drop. Best of luck Taz. The way it looks to me, you deserved better.

It's sad that people don't seem to see the nuance of the situation, as I was politely expressing in my last message. But I suppose it's safe enough to say that frankly it was very unexpected and quite shocking. I do agree that it should have been better, but perhaps when we get back on our feet.
Would've been better with more words

Good luck Tazzy
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's