[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [P] Basic Training - ScoEzza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: ScoEzza
Nickname: Ezza
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
Notes (e.g times free/language): English, most evenings, and most weekends

Administrator Message by: TAZxx

Corrected Thread Title.
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I Confirm
You are now ready for Basic Training. Please take a look at the Timetable and check which day is best suited to you. Please check which Trainer(s) are available on that day and contact one or all of them: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 26/09/2018

Trainer(s) Present: Carl [T], Shino [AS], TAZxx [T]

Assistance Present: Barney [CA], R.Fiets [CA]

Lead Trainer: TAZxx [T]

Good Points: General map awareness was adequate, you managed to see most of the time where your suspect went... Your general reactions were adequate, safe enough not to cause any issues. You got some good pits in, and kept damage to your suspect to an absolute minimum. You spent most of your time aware of the cop around you and planned your maneuvers with safety of everyone in mind.

Improvements: Although your map awareness was adequate, there were a few sections where you reacted late to sudden u-turns when your suspect was out of view. Your general driving line sometimes caused you a few issues, which slowed you down at some crucial points, this is in my belief that it's more setup related than skill, as there were times where I couldn't fault your driving... In general your pits were quite weak and did not go as intended...

Just remember, take your time, don't rush and keep it all safe, confidence will come over time, and I believe a good setup would definitely help you with this.

Notes: Authorized by Carl, if you need a decent setup or want some more tips then feel free to drop me a message.

[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations, you have passed Basic Training.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's