[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - [COP]Emo (Report Archived by Shino)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Sir Elton John

Their LFS username(s): [cop]emo
Their in-game nickname(s):janniktn1999

Main reason(s): Stunting as a COP / Also drifting as a COP

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.nz/#!2vBy2CjI!_D-iqsn1F8TjA...t131KhG63g

Replay Timestamps:
Drifting as a COP - (3:00:00 -> 3:40:00) (4:00:00 -> 4:20:00)
Messing as a COP - (18:00:00 -> 18:40:00)
Jumps the ramp to the storage yard pontoon thingy at 18:40:00

Description of incident (inc date & time):

Date : 04/10/2018
Time : 13:55 - 13:57 UTC and 14:10 - 14:13 UTC

The user was doing donuts on duty as a COP, although I didn't see this happen, I came across it whilst looking through the replay.

The main reason for a report is I was parked on top of the pontoon in the storage yard, and I saw [cop]emo jump the ramp and land on top of the pontoon.

I said to him "[cop]emo - really? stunting as a cop?" to which he replied "Honestly lol". I asked him if he read the rules and then gave him a link to the rules. He said yes he did, but a long time ago, and he thought he'd go AFK up there. I told him there was no excuse, he still stunted (intentionally). He said "w/e" (which I presume means whatever). He then said report me then, I know I screwed up. Jesus

Thanks in advance!
~Lose

This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
User has received a confirmable warning for his actions, reminding him it is forbidden to stunt as a cop and whilst in chase & to always drive in a cop like manner.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's