[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Cop rights revoked (Appeal Denied)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: ante bekavac

- Time & Date of Incident Thu Oct 18 -11:55

- Replay / Screenshot Link:http://www.mediafire.com/file/dsrr96kjj7s1d48/RF.rar/file
- Replay Timestamps (for which you think led to your revoke):2:33:30

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve your rights back:
My cop rights have been revoked by making unsafe block and endangering the traffic. You can see me seconds before accident that i saw suspect doing U-Turn and thought i can get ahead and make block for him to slow him down a bit.. Since he was exiting the corner i thought that would be appropriate to block him as he cant gain that much of a speed(70-90 km/h) . On the other side there was traffic coming ([6S]RF) and suspect went ww head on him (note: Tazxx said that i should apologize to RF even though he had 300 m siren sign on his screen and showed no signs of braking and giving space to cops. Also worth mentioning Suspect got no warnings to brake when cops make blocks or for ww onto oncoming traffic and still i was only one there to blame ). I admit that i miscalculated suspects speed and thought that the traffic would see me cause they have 300 m siren sign. But i think that revoking my rights was bit excessive giving my experience and cop hours. I would like also other admins to check it out and give their opinions also and evaluate if it was enough to revoke my rights. Also admin gave me no warning what actions will be taken after he watched the replay. I got my cops rights revoked even though noone reported me or complained about it Smile

Best regards [PACT]Microwave
This Cop Rights Revocation appeal is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management.
The original admin who revoked your rights may provide additional information. Please be patient, we will reply in due course.
Does it usually take this long?
Hello,

Management have reviewed the replay and have come to the conclusion that the cop rights revocation was justified.

Here is a breakdown of our reasoning:
  • Quote:5.4. Force / Physical Contact
    Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden.
    The move you performed on your suspect was not in accordance to the rules. We know that everyone makes mistakes, but you failed to acknowledge your mistake which is the most concerning part. Failing to acknowledge your mistake either shows that you did it intentionally or that you are too inexperienced to notice you made a mistake. It seems to be the latter in this case.
    • Note: It could be argued that RF should have been more attentive to sirens, however there would have still been a hard crash between yourself and the suspect due to what can only be described as a foolish move on your part.
  • You have previous cop warnings.
  • You would clearly benefit from Basic Training.
Our advice is to take the Basic Training when you're able to, and come back as a better cop who is more aware of what's going on and owns up to mistakes.

Thanks,
BP on behalf of [TC] CityDriving Management

Cop Rights Revocation Appeal Denied
Unfortunately your cop rights will not be reinstated for the reasons described.
Reference URL's