[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - El Compressor - rams and crash in chase (Report Archived by TAZxx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: herjoe

Their LFS username(s): El Compressor
Their in-game nickname(s): El [COP]

Main reason(s): ram

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/dulnb9l863...r.mpr/file
Replay timestamps: 53:11.60, 55:21.10, 58:56:72, 1:00:25.00

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was a chase started at 11:29 GMT.
Timestamps description:
53:11.60 Ram on the side
55:21.10 Head-on ram on wrong side.
58:56:72 PIT into a grandstand.
1:00:25.00 Technically it started to be a PIT, but it was a ram only.

After watching the replay again from not my pov, it feels like its a crashing race not using pit to stop the suspect.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

In general, there isn't much here that I'm too worried about, but for the sake of clarity I will run through each time-stamp individually.

53:11 - Whilst this was an accident that shouldn't have happened, I believe that he was purely just going to block the road to slow you down and had no intention of hitting your side. It looks like he genuinely misjudged the speed of your car and what time he had, no action needed here.

55:21 - This one was a little more concerning, you both had 2/3 seconds to move and avoid it, yet neither of you did as such resulting in the crash happening, El; if you see the suspect is heading towards you, brake and avoid as early as possible... The same goes for you Joe, this could have been avoided by both parties but neither of you chose to back down from it. Just a bit of advice here, no action required.

58:56 - There is no issue with this one, genuine pit with very little damage done visually or to your wheels and suspension.

1:00:25 - Again, this is not really much of an issue... When you mix two Rear wheeled cars with grass, both aren't going to be 100% stable, I'm convinced had this happened 1/2 seconds earlier, it would have been a valid pit and not a bumper tap, however again this caused no damage whatsoever.

Joe, El. I'd like to take a moment to remind you to resolve it in game,
Quote:2018-10-20 10:39:39 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) herjoe Joe : El [COP] - please tell me more
2018-10-20 10:39:33 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) herjoe Joe : El [COP] - yeah, wrong way full breaking
2018-10-20 10:39:21 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) El Compressor El [COP] : Joe - was fully breaking, can't avoid that much
2018-10-20 10:38:56 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) herjoe Joe : El [COP] - especially head-on
2018-10-20 10:38:52 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) herjoe Joe : El [COP] - nice rams man, then i'll report it
2018-10-20 10:38:44 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) El Compressor El [COP] : says who ?
2018-10-20 10:38:38 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) herjoe Joe : El [COP] - basci training highly recommended for you
2018-10-20 10:36:14 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) herjoe Joe : :Ð
2018-10-20 10:31:38 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) herjoe Joe : :Ð
2018-10-20 10:30:47 UTC One (Weston Park Trackday) herjoe Joe : El [COP] - nice ram man

That was the only conversation on it.

El, as cop take your time and stay relaxed, it avoids situations like this from happening as I'm sure you know.

Joe, there was three admins online at the time, we're here to make your gameplay smoother, more fun, enjoyable and free where possible from having to submit forum reports, so use us, if you have an issue !tc it, and we will pick it up as soon as we can...

Overall; there's no need for action in this case, it could have been resolved by talking. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and I'll happily discuss it. Thanks.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's