[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Drew

● Time & Date of Incident 21/10/18 8:40pm AEDT

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
First of all, it was hardly a ram. I was coming up to a "stoplight" and I just nudged the guy because he wasn't moving. Secondly, I was just banned without me being able to say why he was rammed.

I am very sorry for "ramming him".

Cheers
Quote:First of all, it was hardly a ram.

You were repeatedly and intentionally hitting another user (light ramming / nudging / attempting to push).

Quote:I was coming up to a "stoplight" and I just nudged the guy because he wasn't moving.

It was a red light. People are supposed to stop at red lights.
For further information:
Quote:Secondly, I was just banned without me being able to say why he was rammed

I saw your reasoning and it was nonsense.

Quote:I am very sorry for "ramming him".

I can almost feel the sincerity.

You were dealt with for ramming yesterday too.
All very minor incidents, i dont understand why i have been banned. People get hit once and they scream bloody murder like it such a big deal.

Quote:I saw your reasoning and it was nonsense.

What exactly was nonsense about my reasoning?
You thought it was OK because he was blocking the road.
This is questionable reasoning in the first place, but he was 'blocking' the road because the light was red, as I've stated already.
Im not trying to be a *Removed* but i wasnt aware of the light.
Well, maybe you shouldn't hit other players without knowing the situation first!
Maybe i should read the rules with care and have another go?
Yes. Read the Server Rules properly. If you do that, and then confirm you'll follow them properly, you'll either be unbanned outright or the ban will be reduced.

Although not strictly needed, consider reading the Server Manual as well.

Please - take your time.
Hey,

I have read the rules properly also glanced through the server manual. I full agree to the rules.
I am sorry for being a *Removed*, I really do enjoy the server.

Hope to see you guys in the near futures

Cheers
I really do hope you behave better now

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's