[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New roundabout (ASTON)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi guys,
last time i got an idea to create new roundabout at aston.
I wanted it to be "faster" and bigger and I ended up with this thing over here :

[Image: aston-roundabout.png]

And this is how traffic flow should look like:

[Image: aston-roundabout-1.png]

Do YOU think it can make it into official TC layout?
I hope anyone will support this IDEA
(it would have to be made cosmetics like better curves, but base is ready)
Thanks, Tomek Biggrin
Please post screenshots
can you please give me a link to page from where i can update images?
thx
Sure, anywhere listed in this thread is good: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=20150
Fixed
Looks good, wouldn't mind having a go on it on the servers.
I'd personally be interested in this, it looks quite nice, plus who doesn't love roundabouts right?
No thanks. I really dislike the overuse of the "new" objects. Barriers, edges, concrete(wich is less grippy than road) and too narrow sections everywhere. To me it kills the flow. Aston is one of the last maps where not every tiny mistake or pit ends with a totalled car. Theres nothing wrong with the current roundabout and barely accidents. I see no reason for a change.
(2018-10-23 09:13)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]No thanks. I really dislike the overuse of the "new" objects. Barriers, edges, concrete(wich is less grippy than road) and too narrow sections everywhere. To me it kills the flow. Aston is one of the last maps where not every tiny mistake or pit ends with a totalled car. Theres nothing wrong with the current roundabout and barely accidents. I see no reason for a change.
Sometimes change is nice, but IMO Montana's layout is near perfect so I'd agree with Barney's point of view.
(2018-10-23 09:13)Barney Wrote: [ -> ]No thanks. I really dislike the overuse of the "new" objects. Barriers, edges, concrete(wich is less grippy than road) and too narrow sections everywhere. To me it kills the flow. Aston is one of the last maps where not every tiny mistake or pit ends with a totalled car. Theres nothing wrong with the current roundabout and barely accidents. I see no reason for a change.

Exactly this.
It doesnt look bad tho, still... I hate narrow concrete objects. Aston is perfect as it is (except the toll at the top of the map where all noobs pull out without looking)

What shes said
Nonsense, completely unnecessary.

+1
Basically Barney said everything.

Not a bad idea, but imo Aston is fine as it is.
Reference URL's