[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Requesting a skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

Looking for a skin made for XFG mainly (though, if anyone feels like doing RB4 aswell i wouldn't mind, the more the better).

Based on Slovenian police skin, the ones with the blue and fluorescent colours found here:

https://www.google.si/search?q=slovenska...20&bih=938

I'm sure somebody out there can muster up something creative Smile
Took a shot at it:

-FRONT-
[Image: tEj2wbo.jpg]
-BACK-
[Image: ygmvfc7.jpg]
-RIGHT-
[Image: JGYny69.jpg]
-LEFT-
[Image: ckJ0jud.jpg]

Hope you like it!
(If you feel it doesn't need any changes, I'll send it via PM, or can make it Public)
Nice skin dude!
Hey that looks great!

Do you have the skin in 4096 x 4096, along with lower res 2048 x 2048 or what the highest allowed upload is to lfsworld (god i haven't uploaded a skin in ages)? If yes, can you PM me it porfavor? Smile
(2018-10-28 06:20)Ice Wrote: [ -> ]Hey that looks great!

Do you have the skin in 4096 x 4096, along with lower res 2048 x 2048 or what the highest allowed upload is to lfsworld (god i haven't uploaded a skin in ages)? If yes, can you PM me it porfavor? Smile

Well, sadly my hardware can't handle 4096, so the skin is 2048x2048 for the upload and the ""highest"" is 2560x2048 (I found out that size compensate some of the stretching, or at least from my testings). 2048x2048 is for now the max resolution you can upload to LFSW.
Will be sending the skin shortly!
Reference URL's