[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [SUGGESTION] DISGUISED PLAYERS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have the idea to create an "organization" of some disguised players that observe the players in the game. They observe Beats, Offenses, Breaking Rules. And talking to the guy, explaining him about the rules and principles of the server, if he insisted on continuing to break the rules, the player would contact an administrator. I imagine this would save administrators time that would be directed to more important matters.
This is only a basis of idea, which if accepted could be modified. Remembering that such players would have no right of administrator, or right superior to ordinary players. It would only be the eyes and ears of administrators.
Anyone can do this already.
Well, anyone is free to talk to a rule-breaker and educate them...

I'd like to throw the phrase "prevention is better than cure" into this discussion... The rules and admins are around to try and prevent rules being broken... And I'm sure if people took the time to actually try and talk properly, the attitude some have to the rules would be a lot better...

That's my two cents, we don't need a "specific group" of people to help educate others, as we're all capable of this and all should step up and be better people.
Reference URL's