[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - banned for non mod car (Unban Request Denied by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here is my ''moddet car'' by think off Mr.[TC]►Carl◄ i think was him and it take me a time to make acc here but i have prove now so be kind to unban me
● Your LFS Username: Fbi Niki

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link: [Image: stqbccc0]
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: cuz i dont have mods this is the only reason i got banned and i prove i dont have mods Smile
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

If you didn't have VOB modifications, I don't see what the big deal was of sparing 1-2 minutes to take a quick screenshot of your car and show it to me.

As it says on tc-g.uk/vobcheck, the link I gave you in game;

[Image: 8xe479V.png]

The screenshot you have provided in this unban request is not valid evidence because it was obviously taken at a different time from when I asked you. Within this time it is possible to remove the VOB mods. Because you didn't want to show us, that only tells us that you are hiding something. So unless you want to be honest, I think we are done here.

It also should be noted that this is the second time we have attempted to check your VOB mods, on both occasions you were not willing to provide evidence or disconnected during the check. This is why a ban is now in place.
(2018-10-31 07:30)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

If you didn't have VOB modifications, I don't see what the big deal was of sparing 1-2 minutes to take a quick screenshot of your car and show it to me.

As it says on tc-g.uk/vobcheck, the link I gave you in game;

[Image: 8xe479V.png]

The screenshot you have provided in this unban request is not valid evidence because it was obviously taken at a different time from when I asked you. Within this time it is possible to remove the VOB mods. Because you didn't want to show us, that only tells us that you are hiding something. So unless you want to be honest, I think we are done here.

It also should be noted that this is the second time we have attempted to check your VOB mods, on both occasions you were not willing to provide evidence or disconnected during the check. This is why a ban is now in place.

SO the first time i dint have acc here so i cant give any info and second then my laptop reset cuz off updates sence then i dint think to do acc or any prove stuff so yeah now i have acc here i give you pic and still banned unless you realy wanna prove your ban is wrong whitch off the picture is unban me for 2 min to enter the server take a shot and give it to you this way i clear my self from a gilt if you wanna unban me for 2 min just to enter server dont matter is it TC one or TC two i will make sure to prove cuz i know what i see on my screen Smile
We didn't ask you to upload evidence to this forum. We asked you to take a screenshot, upload it to an image hosting site and paste the link into the chat with your car situated exactly at the time of asking. Is there something you don't understand with those instructions?

Unfortunately you've landed yourself in this position because you failed to follow a simple instruction of proving you are not using vob mods. If you were not using them, there shouldn't be an issue proving that on the spot.

Providing images after the time of you being banned is completely useless because you can quite easily remove the mods if you had them to begin with. If you would stop getting so defensive, you wouldn't be in this situation.
(2018-10-31 12:47)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]We didn't ask you to upload evidence to this forum. We asked you to take a screenshot, upload it to an image hosting site and paste the link into the chat with your car situated exactly at the time of asking. Is there something you don't understand with those instructions?

Unfortunately you've landed yourself in this position because you failed to follow a simple instruction of proving you are not using vob mods. If you were not using them, there shouldn't be an issue proving that on the spot.

Providing images after the time of you being banned is completely useless because you can quite easily remove the mods if you had them to begin with. If you would stop getting so defensive, you wouldn't be in this situation.

OK mr admin show me evedence of me use mods then sence you are 999999 % sure i have mods prove it give me pic something like i did show me what mod i was use duo the time before ban ....... you dont have any evedense on me use or have mods sence this mod stuff happend long time before when i told someone or ask someone i dont remember even is the mods allow or not sence this time you mr. admin as a admin start to harassment me on your PREmind i have mods and like i say YES I HAVE MOD BUT ON CRACKED LFS VER NOT ON LICENZ so do me a favor and show me evedence on me use mods or remove my ban so i can play like a normal person ohh and btw way after you banned me how can i enter the server and make a picture evedens when you ban me here is the point you dont make any sence on your premind on me you dont have anything on me i have picture material prove i dont have mods yes on other server sence you ban me and i cant join to make it on TC one logic and clear anser from me
I can't see any effort from you to understand why vob checks need to be carried out on the server without disconnecting upon suspicion of vob mods i.e mentioning that you have them.

Most people have no issue uploading a quick photo and posting it into chat to show their game files are stock. I can't help you no longer.

If you wish to appeal the ban, please consider the consequences of it being denied.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's