[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - UnBan Reguest (Unban Request Denied by Ice)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: kotari85sx

● Time & Date of Incident kotari85sx Aledits Icecold1 Perm. ban 2018-10-31 14:29:34 Ramming, failing to apologise

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps: Perm. ban 2018-10-31 14:29:34 Ramming, failing to apologise

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I understood the message, which I am really sorry that I lost my nerve and went raging off. Policing escape is impossible and I understand it, so I lost my nerve and I left, I understand, and I want to get in to play spectacular servers promise to behave properly, and I control my nerves, and I forgive debt to a request to you and to the police and I think it is not right to give me a final punishment, I really sorry and I try to keep the nerves in the future, I have read the rules as new once-that things do not come as a surprise I've had a bit of a mess. plz plz: (((
Signature: Aledits/kotari85sx
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

I've reinstated the ban because you couldn't even last 14 days without doing something that is against the rules.

1) You stunted in chase
2) You rammed another user (COP) by going wrong way up the ramp, not even apologising for what you did.

Given that you had plenty of time to read the rules and understand them, i see hardly any reason to grant you this unban request.
1) You stunted in chase =
I really understand this well, but I think that the road will continue up until then, but you will not believe this

2) You rammed another user (COP) by going wrong way up the ramp, not even apologising for what you did. = I tried to escape with the utmost means as I said until I lost my nerve and I left off I really want a new chance to prove my ability to please I read the rules and I believe and obey everything I want to get back to playing praise: //

:/[/size]

I'm really sorry I should be grateful if you could give an opportunity to get back to the best server.
???!?!?!?! :/// pls
No.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's