[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - refund request (Denied by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: timoonn (stuntman M.)
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money): tylerwood123 / [Cop]Tesla

- Time & Date of Incident 01/11/18 13h am Paris time

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7p0larbtt...a.mpr/file
- Replay Timestamps: 20:50

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve refund:

I was finishing a loop on the AB, coming to the RB, but laking of braking power, so i bumped into the RB objects at around 30kmh (what a catastrophic speed /Mellow ).

This is due to the fact my front right wheel was broken (i "helped" a wrecked car ~20s before, and didnt checked my F10 after hitting him), limiting my turning and braking ability with braking force balanced to the front... and the right side wheel "just touching the ground" and then not braking anything.
Look at this screen capture: this is during the braking phase just before the RB, as you can see on front wheel does not brake.
[Image: lfs-00001245.jpg]

Seing that my car was not slowing down enuf, I limited my steering angle to hit the RB at a straight angle and prevent my car from flipping. Anyway I do realise now that due to the damaged wheel, my car was not able take sharp turns at medium speed.

Here a chiling cop chase me and fine me 60e for <careless driving>, not taking into account that the road was clear (otherwise I would have shift + S), didnt crash fast at all, and didnt endangered any player (I am always quite attentive to others), and the fact that my car was simply recently damaged. The cop argued that my car was perfectly fine...

Before the end of the replay, i drove a last loop, you can clearly see that my car struggle to turn right.

BTW i saw a lot of players missing the RB (at reasonnable speed), its a common thing on this map.

Thank you
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Crashing into objects is careless driving. You are supposed to drive around the roundabout, not into it. The COP's reason for chasing you seems completely valid, do I need to review this any further?
Careless driving mean an intention to be careless.
Here I was just trying to stop normally, but not knowing that my car was broken and not braking correctly.
It was just a simple accident, not a careless behavior.
Driving at a speed which made your car difficult to stop for the roundabout is enough to be fined for careless driving. If your car is damaged, drive slower and ensure that you are able to stop in time for the roundabout. Excuses that other players often crash there or you were towing people prior to hitting the roundabout are not valid, you will still be fined by cops if you are caught.

See tc-g.uk/finelist for further info on careless driving. I won't take this any further.

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's