[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Ramming in Chase. (Report Archived by Shino)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: viniciussantos

Their LFS username(s):Amarex
Their in-game nickname(s): [Ï]Amarex

Main reason(s): Ramming

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/13idu0hdd.....mpr/file

Replay timestamps: 42:30:00

Description of incident (inc date & time): I chase Amarex for Running a Red Light, and he drive, and stopped 20 before. I Stopped in left side from her, and slightly crashed in her's door, and he proposital ram me.Date of incident 02/11/2018.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

I'd like to start by asking why you didn't even try to speak to the user you reported after the 'ram'?(atleast it didn't show you doing so in the replay) and I would also like to ask why you didn't report this using !tc at the time? There were 3 admins online including myself, so in future if there is a rulebreaker and admins are present please make them aware at that time!

Although the 'ram' itself was very minor it was still intentional and not acceptable. User will receive a confirmable warning for his actions.

Again please alert admins who are online at the time if you see a rulebreaker, don't make more work for us.

Will leave thread open for an hour for you to reply to my questions before archiving.
Good Evening,

I did indeed hit him but i hate when people just touch my car.

i will say that i get aggresive when they do that.

but i apologize for that.

Greetings,

[R]Amarex
First i talk with him, in local chat. And He Said Go Ahead. To i report.
And Second i forgot in that moment to talk to admins in-game, sorry.
@Amarex Please let me remind you that you have been warned for revenge ramming in the past. If admins see it again don't expect such a light punishment.

@Mihawk No problem thanks.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's