[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Bad judgement of timing (Denied by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: kevvedajsel
- Their LFS Username (if applicable - the person who took your money):Naked.41 ([COP] Ibrahim)

- Time & Date of Incident 3:30 pm 2018-11-04

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...4156693460
- Replay Timestamps: 54:10-57:07

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: He waited to chase me just until I pitted so I would get a auto-fine, whether it was intentional or not is not important.

I'm okay with paying a fine for drifting but the 300 euros isn't really nice as I wasn't aware until last second, and I tried to talk nicely to Ibrahim but he first ignored my inquiry and later denied it but not telling me why. So please refund me, I'd appreciate it.

Just a matter of bad timing. And then a bit of dodgy integrity.
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

2018-11-04 14:29:23 UTC One (Jamaica) Chase length: 0:04 / 0.0 km - Avg: 21km/h - Total cops: 1
2018-11-04 14:29:23 UTC One (Jamaica) [マDieseltrallan has been auto-busted
2018-11-04 14:29:23 UTC One (Jamaica) [マDieseltrallan pitted
2018-11-04 14:29:19 UTC One (Jamaica) [COP] Ibrahim chasing: [マDieseltrallan
2018-11-04 14:29:19 UTC One (Jamaica) naked.41 [COP] Ibrahim : !chase

If you want to know the location you was at 14:29:19, its the following:

He also turned on his sirens, and its common to be chased for maneuvers you did, hence I do not understand why you take all the blame on him, and not yourself who pitted. Your description in OP do not match what actually happened.

Quote:Ibrahim but he first ignored my inquiry and later denied it but not telling me why.
He told you why.
2018-11-04 14:31:23 UTC One (Jamaica) naked.41 [COP] Ibrahim : i was chasing you for drifting and you were pitted
I am not blaming him, I am telling you that I literally understand why I was being chased and that I am okay with paying the fine for that, but that the auto-fine was a mistake that occured because of bad coincidental timing.

I am telling you that he didn't tell me why he wouldn't refund me, not because why I was being chased. You surely understood that.

The chase did NOT appear for me until I literally pitted, and so it was just a matter of bad timing. I was going to pit for my bad tires and since there wasn't any chase being displayed as I reached for shift+p I went ahead and pitted.

You cannot possibly believe that I would intentionally pit and get an auto-fine if I would've been alerted of the chase?
(2018-11-04 17:17)Kevvedajsel Wrote: [ -> ]I am not blaming him, I am telling you that I literally understand why I was being chased and that I am okay with paying the fine for that, but that the auto-fine was a mistake that occured because of bad coincidental timing.
"He waited to chase me just until I pitted so I would get a auto-fine, whether it was intentional or not is not important."
He did not wait for you to pit at all, he chased your immediately when he got you in his tracker, before you even was in a safezone.

He put on audioable sirens, and there is no delay of it appearing in chat that you are chased.

I am not going to approve this refund request because of your lack of attention, you could clearly see there was a cop, and there was enough time from he chased you until you pitted to realize you was getting chased. Pay more attention in the future.

Refund Request Denied
Unfortunately your refund request has been denied for the reasons described.
Thank you for your request, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's