[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - A policeman reflects the road more than once in.MPR Two (Report Archived by Sadie)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: X T

Their LFS username(s): gilles2007
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] MisterStorm

Main reason(s): Basic reasons: Reverse route and continuation of the manual in two MPR ( reverse the road )

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/6ly46m3om...0Storm.rar <-- (1)[Image: p_1040j1kmu1.gif](1) -----> (2) https://www.mediafire.com/file/tc2hkezc3...e+Road.mpr [Image: p_1040qscnn1.gif]
Replay timestamps: 10m:49s:40 - 11m:07s:00 (1) - (2) 35m:37s:70 -35m:51s:15

Description of incident (inc date & time):06 / 11 / 2018 Tuesday PM 11-12 Approximately
Driving is reckless and reverse the road
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

The 2nd is over an week old, you cant stack reports and expect harsher actions. A replay must be recent, like your first replay.

So over to the first replay:

There was 2 active ingame admins, why did you not talk to them via !tc? They could probably have solved this quite easily.

Quote:IMPORTANT NOTICE: You should always try talking to rule-breakers first. A lot of problems can be resolved by politely talking to people. With that being said, severe rule-breaks should still be reported after.
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=1

2018-11-06 20:52:15 UTC One (Jamaica) x t s ι α ν я : Saved MP replay - [COP] MisterStorm
2018-11-06 20:51:05 UTC One (Jamaica) x t s ι α ν я : [COP] MisterStorm - road but this time for the same reason I will inform you
2018-11-06 20:51:01 UTC One (Jamaica) x t s ι α ν я : [COP] MisterStorm - I am the first time I forgive them because of the opposite of the
2018-11-06 20:39:50 UTC One (Jamaica) x t s ι α ν я : Closedeyes

Based on the chatlogs, you made no attempt to either contact an admin, or the user himself other than telling him that you reported him.

The cop also, two times took the fault for the incident:
2018-11-06 20:51:20 UTC One (Jamaica) gilles2007 [COP] MisterStorm : yup my bad Slava
2018-11-06 20:39:07 UTC One (Jamaica) gilles2007 [COP] MisterStorm : wow my bad

You got anything else to add?
This is not because I am sorry and this person speaks with your enemy more than once in the opposite way but did not understand and repeat the mistake and caused the destruction of my car as well in the chase in front of the road and shocked me this and the reverse way is not allowed and you know this

The reason I have not contacted the administrator is the evidence and makes it easy for the administrator to decide soon and explain why the forum is all-round

In terms of the old report only prove what I say about the repeated event for the same reason ,
I wish to clarify to this person not to reverse the road because it caused the destruction of my car , Thanks for quick reply .

You may see some words you may be using disrespectful but I do not know what the right word is because I talk with Google Translate
Repeated or not, the replay is old, and as I said, stacking old replays will not help.

You realize accidents can happen, right?
I am pretty sure you could have talked to him yourself, this situation would have been solved much better.

Also, ingame admins have replays themselves that we check when we get a report over !tc, next time use the admins ingame, or at least talk with the one you are reporting and attempt to solve it yourself.

The cop took responsibility for the accidents, it seemed like a rushed decision, something he probably regrets now, and as I said: Accidents can happen.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's