[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Un-Ban for Swearing (Unban Request Denied by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: jasonstorm374

● Time & Date of Incident:11-03-2018

● Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
● Replay Timestamps: N/A

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I wasn't aware that I had swore that day due to the fact that I was in the heat of the moment. I know that is no excuse for swearing and that I have had history of this but I understand learned from my mistake and I will try my hardest to make sure it doesn't happen again.
-Creed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.

Hi,

Since your first time connecting to our server, you've managed to rack up close to 30 swear fines and a fair amount of admin warnings which are clearly having no effect. One warning in particular, mentioned a ban would be issued if failed to follow the server rules. Fast forward a few months and you are doing just that. I still see no reason to unban you based on how many warnings you've had. Would you not think to change your behavior after 1 warning?

Swear fines act as warnings, they do not just fine you 1000 Euros.
I understand that fully Carl , but all I can say about that is I was younger then and less mature, and I don't mean to use that as an excuse but that was what was going on back then. I have slowed down my swearing and now I understand that I don't just need to try but to stop in total.
You may have been younger last year, but you are still committing chat offences. I think it's fair too say we've been extremely lenient in terms of your swearing, you failed to act up and you're now serving the ban.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's