[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Higher price on lower condition used cars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello There, i have a question about the cars on TC Market. The price is higher on certain lower condition cars.
How come this is happening?
Would there be other factors the Price is based on?
Also the very bottom cars are not at least 10% off than new, contrary to what's said on the bottom of the car dealer menu in Insim.

[Image: Screenshot-27.jpg]
After InSim update (removed service), the used cars worth more.

Lower cond + higher price cars listed for max 1 day.
Profit of the low prices while you can Smile

I guess they'll be gone soon.
That's no side effect of the removed service, but the removed "10% immediate drop" of value after a purchase. Which results that all cars have become 10% more valuable, except for those which have been on the market at that time.
I wasn't sure whether to convert them (increase the price) or to let it sort itself.

To recap: Before the change: If you have bought a UF1 for 6k, the value would have dropped immediately by 10% to 5.4k, just "because its used now". Even if it has 0km on the clock. Right now, the value stays on 6k. You can argue whether is was more interesting or realistic before, it is more transparent for sellers/buyers now. The upcoming changes to the cars will be interesting enough to outweigh that "loss".
Reference URL's