[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Refund request (Approved by TAZxx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
username: dendc
cop's username: djmad

Date and Time: between 22u and 22.30, UTC+1 DST

Replay: Replay
Timestamps: included in evidence

Case: Just moments ago, i was taking my UFR for a spin, it has been a long time, so it felt good, really good. Coming on from Upper Blackwood to Lower Blackwood, i tried to take the lefthander on top of the hill (where they have the pit entry years ago, when there was Rallycross at Blackwood) without braking, but it was a tad to fast, i have hit the tires and spun onto the grass. This just has to happen when DJmad was looking at me, and without me knowing, he started to tail me, to see if it was a one-time miss, or if I really was wrecking the whole track. This happened at 1.06.30.00

Now, just my luck, coming from Hoff Lane to Southslope, someone left some debris (an iron barrier and some tires) lying around, and knowing an UFR, i was flipped rather fast. This happened at 1.07.00.00. DJmad didn't see all of this, he only saw me standing in a weird position offroad, again, so understandably, he fined me for careless driving (2 times can't be a coincidence). I tried to tell my side of the story, but as you can't view replays while online, i couldn't defend my case.

So that's why I came to court, your honor, to give you this evidence that the second time I really crashed into that barrier which was lying on the road, it really wasn't an excuse.

Thank you for your time
This refund request is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
2018-11-14 00:12:53 UTC One (Blackwood) djmad was fined 100€ by [TC]›TAZxx‹ (offline)
2018-11-14 00:13:05 UTC One (Blackwood) dendc was refunded 100€ by [TC]›TAZxx‹ (offline)

Completely agree, this fine was quite uncalled for... You've been refunded and DJMad will receive a warning to issue the correct fines in future.

Thanks for your patience!

Refund Request Approved
The refund transaction will be processed and we will notify you when completed.

Refund Processed
This refund request has now been successfully completed and will now be archived.
Reference URL's