[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Ramming (Report Archived by TAZxx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: mrfernandogamer

Their LFS username(s): MrJonttu
Their in-game nickname(s): Brian O'Conner

Main reason(s): Ramming on chase and after it

Replay and/or screenshot link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/324dekqqs...z.mpr/file

Replay timestamps: 7:51.18 - I saw the suspect drifting on my right, when i start the chase his reaction was explosive, calling me noob etc, but my main problem isn't his reaction, it is what happens next.

8:25.46 - You can see the suspect doing an u-turn and then trying to push me, i tried to let him know that i wasn't liking it by saying "nice ram" and proceed to fine him a high careless fine due to his "prank" he paid it, and i wasn't going to report him for that, but then he blocks me for a while, and what he does next is the main reason of the report.

10:09.83 - i got tired by waiting him to move and then tried to overtake him, his reaction, and probably what he was planning to do since when he started blocking me, was ram me again and throw me down hill.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 14/11/2018 around 17:00 pm
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.

Hi Zika,

Thanks for your report.

Before I go into the details of what happened, at no point did you attempt to resolve the situation yourself, which is always recommended, especially in situations like this.

Manual Wrote:There are several methods of reporting rule-breakers.

1. Communicate properly
You should always talk properly before calling an admin/reporting. Giving the rulebreaker rational and friendly hints can help them follow the rules. A report isn't always necessary. If the offence is very serious or the user does not improve, a report is needed.
http://world.city-driving.co.uk/?page=ma...lebreakers

Onto the report itself MrJonttu will be given a stern warning for his attitude and ramming.

As said earlier in this post, always talk to people, this incident could have been resolved if you had communicated properly. I know it sometimes doesn't work like that, but at least attempt to discuss the issue in the future.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's