[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Chase ram (Report Archived by Carl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: time_to_crime

Their LFS username(s): ante bekavac
Their in-game nickname(s): [PACT]Micro[COP]

Main reason(s): ram

Replay and/or screenshot link:
tinyupload

Replay timestamps:
first: 37:50.00
second: 39:05.00
third: 40:36.00

Description of incident (inc date & time):
~16:30 UTC +3

I need an answers about it. Its not the first time, and also a lot of cops doing the things harder (sry for offtop), but Micro knows that its not ok. He can bust me, but apologize for this soft or not soft (as u wish) rams . But as I see for PACT is all ok here (and not only here), and they can do everything? Just asking.
Its not hard to use ur bind with sry/sorry/sorreh or smth like this ( - for Micro Heart)
first: 37:50.00 - that was more you ramming me but okay
second: 39:05.00 - i am allowed to that i believe ... at least we learned that at Training
third: 40:36.00 blocking you and busting you successfully

i think your saltyness and anger after every chase shouldnt be on forums Smile
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
first: 37:50.00 - dont think so
second: 39:05.00 - maybe. ok
third: 40:36.00 - busting yes, but if u hadnt hit me near the barriers, I wouldnt go to it thats the point.

i think your saltyness and anger after every chase shouldnt be on forums <<< U tryin to provoke/hurt me buddy? Nice, but its my first and I hope last report on forums, bcuz I dont have time for it. And about every chase... oh its just lol nth to say.
Hi,

I've looked at all three timestamps and neither of them go beyond the rules. Tactical force may be used to guide you to a barrier in order to block you. My main concern is how you were talking to Micro when the chase had ended, I'm really not surprised he decided to ignore you.

For reference:
Code:
2018-11-15 13:16:38 UTC    One (Blackwood)        time_to_crime        [マ]time.2.crime : u r a kid that dont cares about that
2018-11-15 13:15:56 UTC    One (Blackwood)        time_to_crime        [マ]time.2.crime : (:)
2018-11-15 13:15:54 UTC    One (Blackwood)        time_to_crime        [マ]time.2.crime : but u know the truth
2018-11-15 13:15:50 UTC    One (Blackwood)        time_to_crime        [マ]time.2.crime : u think u good micro
2018-11-15 13:15:26 UTC    One (Blackwood)        time_to_crime        [マ]time.2.crime : he knows
2018-11-15 13:15:24 UTC    One (Blackwood)        time_to_crime        [マ]time.2.crime : nah
2018-11-15 13:15:16 UTC    One (Blackwood)        time_to_crime        [マ]time.2.crime : u r a girl?
2018-11-15 13:15:12 UTC    One (Blackwood)        time_to_crime        [マ]time.2.crime : last one was not ok

No action will be taken against ante bekavac.

time_to_crime will recieve a warning for not respecting other players. Consider acting a bit more maturely in future, if you have a problem with someone talk it out. Don't give abuse.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's