[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Selecting where you spawn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So first off I want to say hi. You guys might think this is like the preference in the home menu for spawning in the race/cruise zone. I just want the [TC] team to extend this a little further.

For example, huge maps with tons of safe zones. I want to be able to spawn in any of the safe zones I wish. It helps me out when I want to reach a place that's closer to said safe zone. It sucks to be put far away from the place I want to reach. For example I don't want to go all the way from the car park in Westhill to reach the populated streets, so I choose to spawn in Westlodge, and take the bridge over to there. Or in Blackwood, I want to farm money but I'm too lazy to drive all the way to the rally stage with my slow, restricted car. I choose to spawn in the container park SZ and I'm there.

Thanks for reading through, and I'd like everyone to participate in the poll.
Good idea, great job, but i think that will become a TOW jobs so easy, if TOW/MED want to spawn in a safezone near from the call isn't cool, the same applies for cops,could make a small adjustment for ONLY players without roles ([COP] and [RES] / [TOW] ) to get this option.
"I'm too lazy to drive all the way to x" for me it sums the suggestion up instantly. Its laziness.

Addition: I did a test

50% Restricted UF1 (at speedlimits) from spawn -> rally stage: 36 seconds.
IMO, it shouldn't be implemented.
As Huski said, its easy and quick to drive everywhere on map.

On WE, use spawn to "race area", especially when its TD, you'r spawned next to Tunnel road.
Reference URL's