[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + sdriver (Report Archived by Tupex)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: mrfernandogamer

Their LFS username(s): jdm masuta
Their in-game nickname(s): sdriver

Main reason(s): interfering on chase and insulting

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/juiqfw0az...r.mpr/file

Replay timestamps: 1:00:50.19 - i was chasing ChrisHUN and when i reach the suspect, who was flipped over, i saw sdriver trying to unflip him, i asked him multiple times to stop and not do that, but he ignored me and kept going, i asked him if he was blind because he was ignoring me, and he answered me with a "stfu" which i took as an insult, i told him what he did and asked if he was out of his mind, he answered me with a "idc".

Description of incident (inc date & time): 17/11/2018 18:22

after that he kept annoying me saying stuff like "bad cop", "you drive horrible", i just ignored answering "ty". and then somewhere around 18:54, when i was leaving i gave him another chance to talk with me, but he just ignored me.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
sdriver will receive a warning for insulting. However, he wasn't the one who was flipping your suspect. It was guynter who has received a warning for it.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's