[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + jakerdDP - report (Report Archived by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: DJmad

Their LFS username(s): jakerdDP
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP]Bombata1D

Main reason(s): 4.9. Fines, 1.2. Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.

Replay and/or screenshot link: link
Replay timestamps: 34:00: I am in a stop with [COP] Evowind to which he leaves and drives off, [COP]Bombata1D drives up to my rear then slams on his brakes, causing [TR]Enis IE and speeding drifting to crash. He then proceeds to chase me, directly after I was in a chase which had just been sorted, and fines me for Illigal Parking.

Description of incident (inc date & time): Mon Nov 2019 15:18:40 (GMT),
34:00: I am in a stop with [COP] Evowind to which he leaves and drives off, [COP]Bombata1D drives up to my rear then slams on his brakes, causing [TR]Enis IE and speeding drifting to crash. He then proceeds to chase me, directly after I was in a stop which was just seconds before resolved, and fines me for Illigal Parking.
The disregard he has for other users, and fine list usage is beyond silly, this isn't my first incident with him, as I have first-hand witnessed him pushing his way through traffic, with the [COP] tag on, hitting other users, the others aren't worth mentioning, or reporting. It just seems he like to bend the rules to suit him.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Hi,

DJmad has been refunded €40 and Bombata1D will face a 21-day Cop license suspension.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's