[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report lucholet2 (Report Archived by TAZxx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:Miiki

Their LFS username(s):lucholet2
Their in-game nickname(s):lucholet2

Main reason(s): Unfair report, Defamation

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.nz/#!IzphjAIZ!K4P9QZhkYvkg4..._o_Zb49w-M
Replay timestamps: 43(min):56(sec) and later.

Description of incident (inc date & time): Occurred on 2018-11-16

Hello good afternoon

I had stopped my friend for speeding and then he said that he would continue causing him a chase saying "I'm not going to fine you (in Spanish)" in the 28th minute of his video

on purpose since he did not follow the rules at that moment and how I was playing with my friend and since he did not fine him for irresponsible

continuous with my friend because that was what we did and he never told me to stay away and the he did not know how to drive. I kept my prudent distance. I was surprised because I braked a lot and apparently he had a mod because I stopped in time. and I had not touched it and it had flown away before I could touch it (he deleted that part in the video because he knew he was doing wrong) I apologized the moment he I touch it he threatened me in Spanish with the report when the he made mistake

Thanks to your report I have a defamation and a prohibition

It is a great server to spend good times thanks for all
Not too sure why you waited 6 days to make the report. Anyway, you posted this in the wrong section so I'll be moving it to the report area.
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
Thanks for the report,

To start things off, we will go with your comment of he never told you to stay away... This below message taken from the chat logs show otherwise.

Quote:2018-11-17 01:15:04 UTC One (Sydney) lucholet2 Lucho[COP] : Miiki - stay away

I would also like to note, "fun chases" are allowed, however your friend would have been fined upon the end of the chase, where Lucho would give back the fine from the chase.

This report is pretty clear, there is no defamation on yourself nor is it an unfair report...

In the future Lucholet really should at least try to discuss the issue and is in this thread reminded of that...

Thanks for your report, however I will be taking no action upon this.

No action has been taken as explained
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's