[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: 24h Lé TC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Howdy!

As Paul is having some freetime from school, he thought "I'm going to drive 24h on TC". So I said, on first thought, "Goodluck". After a while I got a bit interested, and I said to Paul "Paul, if your still planning to do that 24h long driving on TC, lets clear out a bit of the barn, and lets put our PC's there."

Well.. as suggested.. We started moving some stuff to the other side, and eh.. we did something like this:

Aand, ofcourse, an

Yet, its not really finished, as our computers are still missing.
Wow looks like a lot of fun
Cool story.
Edit: Smile
Hahah Biggrin
Goodluck with that!
Awesome, always considered doing a 24hr stint but never had the time to do it Laugh
I done 22 hours in January, i was broken after it but managed 862 kms. Smile
That's quite slow for 22 hours of lfs lol.
Okay, we've managed to set everything up and running WITH electricity*..

(Johan failed badly, he managed to plug everything, then wondered why his computer didn't turn on by his powerbutton on his keyboard.. After he checked everything, and turned on his computer with a flathead screwdriver, he.. came to the conclusion that his keyboard wasn't plugged in)

Please do understand that I had to risk my life for these pictures... Had to climb in the top of the barn.. Hahaha Smile!
Alright, we are ready and set to go Smile

Mmmmm bapao Rolleyes
Yea, we came back from the store, and I saw a car pulling out.. Johan was left to me on the cycle and I said to him, car pulling out watch it!
And all of a sudden the car driver hits the throttle and almost drives me over...

Anyhow, we came home in one peace each body so that's fine.
Why the barn ? Confused1 Also, replace the cheap Cola with Vla Smile
MeGusta
Maltesers D: D: D:
(2012-05-02 10:53)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Why the barn ? Confused1 Also, replace the cheap Cola with Vla Smile

Because its amazingly hot with a computer running a game more than a few hours inside.

Vla is something else than Cola here... Tongue
(2012-05-02 10:53)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Why the barn ? Confused1 Also, replace the cheap Cola with Vla Smile

Vla will give ALLOT of mess while driving.

And the barn because it's like HELL LOADS OF ROOM/SPACE ! xD

We had to clean it first... Hahaha.
Vla in Holland is delicious, tho Tongue (Its "Vanillesoße" -google translated-)
Never knew vla was a Dutch product lol..
(2012-05-02 18:16)Jappe Wrote: [ -> ]Vla in Holland is delicious, tho Tongue (Its "Vanillesoße" -google translated-)

vanilla sauce W00t
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vla

Just vla in german ;\
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's