[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: option to BUY a bigger wallet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi well as the title says. i drive for long runs and therefore feel i need to stop every 10th or 11th lap because.. your wallet is full. after few hundred kilometers, that gets really annoying. im aware why its made this way though. but my suggestion is, to mayube have a option for players like myself to buy a bigger wallet. maybe could be filled with another 5000, at first. and then perhaps could upgrade it further till you got like 50 or 100.000 you can have in your wallet? i think this also would give money stream to server. no need to remind me why it was made this way. i know. but this suggestion could be a good way for a solution for everone. thinking here about mostly those who cheat etc. they often dont buy stuff like that as they are more low on cash and therefore maybe will look more into buying licenses or cars rather than garages and wallet.

again. this is only a suggestion. just a thought.

Wiz
Perhaps add a poll to avoid an influx of useless responses.
(2018-11-30 00:58)Sonic Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps add a poll to avoid an influx of useless responses.

Fair Enough.

seems TC members are agianst that suggestion though.
Your idea would be a good way for people to spend money I guess. Not a huge fan of spending money to hold more money, I don't think you would be as profitable this way.

If I were to suggest something myself I would maybe suggest an auto-desposit, or on the bank menu have a suggested deposit amount of 5000.

imo, undecided. I don't think stopping every so often is a problem.
Your recent deposits don't look excessive tbh. Bearing in mind you were money mining.

[Image: dATlATl.png]
Having mixed feelings about this. I aswell sometimes had the feeling and was already thinking about suggesting this. It kinda was „frustrating“ when you are in the middle of a chase or away from a homezone and miss a bonus due to a full wallet. But on the other hand i/we just need to get used to it. i could imagine a reminder(like the car is going to brake down msg) when we are above 4k in the wallet or so.
As cop, you can leave the SZ with an empty wallet. You have to cruise 80 mins with an XFG/XRG to reach 5'000€. Usually cops use FZ5 / Lx6 / TBO for chasing, I dont calc the time to full wallet, because its unnecessary.
Cops after a chase (or two / three) enter pit, so they can deposit their money.
Bigger wallet would be great for drivers who drive 300+ km without stopping, but it doenst happen so often.

Auto-deposit would be great w/ option to autodeposit when you enter SZ and your wallet reached preset amount, but i can live without it.
+1 for the auto-deposit idea, perhaps with the option to toggle whether you want it automatic or not, a bit like a bank standing order.
Maybe doubling up some of the bank functions as commands could help too, e.g. it's much quicker to type !deposit/!withdraw [amount] than going through the dialogs.

That said, I think it's fine as it is.
I was having some similar issues. It would be nice if it could be done automatically, or everywhere on track, so you dont need to go to SZ for it. Especially on longer cruises or stints it can be a bit annoying to go to SZ just to put the money onto the bank.
5000 is ok, don't be lazy driving to put the money onto the bank in SZ. Smile
(2018-11-30 09:54)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Your recent deposits don't look excessive tbh. Bearing in mind you were money mining.

[Image: dATlATl.png]

i looked into the forums a bit deeper to try and understand this thing better.
and i think i did. i do see it form 2 sides now. but i didnt when i posted this.
and no wasnt money, it was milage. depending on how many times i get crashed i also deposit when in pitboxes. thats why it shows like that.if i know i am about to do 50 laps straight. ofc i deposit money in last pitstop too. but tbh i usually dont get that far due to crashes or accidents really. but sometimes i do.

(2018-11-30 09:18)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]Your idea would be a good way for people to spend money I guess. Not a huge fan of spending money to hold more money, I don't think you would be as profitable this way.

If I were to suggest something myself I would maybe suggest an auto-desposit, or on the bank menu have a suggested deposit amount of 5000.

imo, undecided. I don't think stopping every so often is a problem.

"auto-desposit, or on the bank menu have a suggested deposit amount of 5000.". that could work i think.
maybe you could set amount in bank to user chosen amount within 10k or 20k or so. so if you know you go short session you can just set it to 2000 forexample. but if you are doing mileage (distance bonus) then you could set it higher on "forexample" how many laps you will drive then set that to specific amount.(was thinking KY on that one).(current track on server).

all in all i like this idea actually.

(2018-11-30 11:44)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe doubling up some of the bank functions as commands could help too, e.g. it's much quicker to type !deposit/!withdraw [amount] than going through the dialogs.

That said, I think it's fine as it is.

thats not a bad idea i think. that could be a possibillity aswell. good thinking there Smile

but again. now that i too see it form 2 sides. im honestly also thinking.. was this even a good idea. but i do think the suggestion is valid in some ways though. but still also makes myself somewhat undecided now.lol.
Currently votes are :
60% = Yes
40% = No
(2018-11-30 09:18)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]If I were to suggest something myself I would maybe suggest an auto-desposit, or on the bank menu have a suggested deposit amount of 5000.

This looks good, say every time you check in a safe zone the cash you've earned gets deposited.
Reference URL's