[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - WaszPan82 (Report Archived by TAZxx)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username:EE3

Their LFS Username(s): WaszPan82
Their In-game Nickname(s): (star)GhostRider(star)

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 1.12.2018
Time of Incident: 00:00 UCT+2

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
3:46:42- He definetly push me to oncoming traffic on purpose. Causes an accident. No sorry after his move.
3:47:35- He drives on wrong side. Hits a cop when he is on ww. Causes an accident. Kills a cop.

PS1- I will talk to him after chase but he says ''maybe just lag''. I checked replay over and over but his UDP allways stable.
PS2- Also I know there is 3 admins online at that moment. But BP asked me for open new thread on forum.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/aznm3jf2k...2.rar/file
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
This is a bit of a difficult situation to judge, but my opinion is as follows;

Whilst his pushing was definitely going to cause the accident it did... I am not convinced your rushed pit wouldn't have done the same, and you got so fixated on your suspect behind you did not look for or avoid the car you went straight towards... I'd recommend taking your time and being aware of civilians around you.

His wrong way was definitely was not what we want to see... He failed to check map or avoid, although he did apologise... "sorry" does not fix everything.

In the note of; BP asked you to do a forum PM instead of it being dealt with in game, I will assume you went straight to BP instead of !tc'ing it... Please use the online Admins where you can, I'm sure one of the 5 admins online (including Chuck) could have dealt with this in game.

Waszpan82 will receive a confirm-able warning for use of force in chase and driving on the correct side.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's