[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: About Siren Meters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When you are suspect in chase and there is some cops that not Caught Up you dont understand that is he/she is in your chase or not. Thats why you should slow down for not passing him. But if he/she is in your chase you really lost a big advantage. Thats why suspect shouldn't see siren icons/meters that cops in his chase. (The thing that shows how far cop is. idk what is their name)
If I understood you correct, you are suggesting these (see picture) to be removed on cops who are apart of your chase, and you are the suspect?

[Image: UxdpI7D.jpg]

I also updated your poll. Having both answers as "yes" do not make it possible to go against the suggestion.
Yes you understand correct. Thats what i want to exlpain.
Yes this definitely a +1. Once the cops in your chase hook onto you the siren should disappear.

Geta confusing especially in smaller maps like BL or SO, where several chases converge and you have no idea which siren is the other chase.
IIRC it should only show sirens from other chases.
(2018-12-01 05:50)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]IIRC it should only show sirens from other chases.

They do not when you are suspect, this only are hidden for cops in the chase.
If anything I would prefer it the other way round, as it's always hard to judge where backup as cop can be... Once I've got backup in a chase, my attitude to how I act will change, and I'd normally go for other tactics to stop the suspect.
Reference URL's