[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Unban Request - 12/7/18 (Unban Request Granted by Chuck)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:dawgless

● Time & Date of Incident:2017-04-09 13:33

● Replay / Screenshot Link:none available
● Replay Timestamps:none available

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Well, the only exuse that I had for doing what I did was me just being a jackass. I had recently bought S2 and just thinking to myself "I ain't play this for any time longer".
Yet it's been a year and a half, and I love this game to death.
I do apoligize for the wreckless behavior I presented within the server, and, at least I believe, that I have matured to the point where I actually want to come back and actually play on this server the way it's supposed to be. I understand that what I did back then was very harsh for what the server was trying to present, and I will understand if you decide to decline my appeal.
But I'm going to be honest, I would really love if you can unban me from the server. I recently have been really interested in actually participating in one of the biggest servers on LFS.
Thanks.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
Uhm, does it usually take this long to get staff to assist people like me? Or am I just a special case? It's been 3 days, so I expected this whole thing to rap up at this point.
It's one particular admin that you are waiting for. No, you're not special and it should only take a few more days at most.
When you said "You're not special", I laughed my ass off. But thanks for the feedback.
Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's