[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - hello ! (Unban Request Denied by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:ali_dk

● Time & Date of Incident 12/12/2018

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
hello whyi banned?! i dont use cheat
i play to this sever about 2 years and why you think i don know cheat = banned Permanent i just use RevBouncerV3.54.exe and i asked admin he say its dont have problem
2018-12-11
Type: Permanent ban
Cheating / Hacks
2018-12-11
Type: Banned for 365 days
Your ban is currently being reviewed [TC] CityDriving Management
Please be patient whilst we review this request, we will reply in due course.
why dont answer this target !?
i every day come and check this page and i dont see any admin answer my request
Apologies, we are still discussing this case.
(2018-12-22 12:50)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies, we are still discussing this case.

ok i watingWub
Hi there,

The replays we have (I've made a clip of it below) show your car exceeding the red-line limit, and gaining extra speed that under normal circumstances would be unobtainable.

Rev bouncers do not do this, and even if it was a graphical error with your RPM gauge, you would not gain speed as well, as is visible in the replays and clip.

Could you give us any explanation for why this might be happening?

hi thank you for answering
but for me not like this
i use RPM Drop 1000 and max deley 20
i think its need 1 sc to do cutoff but for me dont pass red line and thats dont added any speed to my car its not RevBouncer main work its just do cutoff to my engine
i dont know why for your replay pass red line i play here about 2 years and i verry good know and i saw that any player use cheat permanet ban and im not crazy to do that

[Image: 2eprm2e.png]
its my progrom and version
and i dont know why i need play 2 lfs to this progrom work
and when i open it my pc go hang or freeze for 1sc and its change my ping in game
you can connect with any desk to my desktop and test it in my pc
None of this is proof of anything, as you could (and would) hide anything incriminating.

Your RPM being inaccurate over a not-so-great connection is understandable, but continuing to accelerate and gain speed from it (and LFS clearly failing to keep up with it, as your car was stuttering) is not. It's the same sort of behavior you see in replays from people who have admitted they were using speed hacks or other modifications.

(You have a PUBG anti recoil script on your desktop which isn't exactly helping your reputation here, I might add)
Do you have an own replay showing the scene Drac posted?
its not mean if i use pubg cheat i use lfs cheat ! i have alot of game save and cheat its not mean i use cheat for lfs i have cheat for lfs 6h but i dont use it when time my lfs run with 6h and now i dont have it for 6t and i say you im not crazy to use cheat when i know i banned for permanet and i saw that for another player
and i some time check ban list and i saw alot of player banned for use hack thats mean i cant use cheat and try to hiden for any admin its show us admin verry eazy can know who use cheat or no
i say you just i use RevBouncerV3.54.exe
its verry eazy for you to say me i try to hidden any file and folder but i dont l hidden any think becouse i know cheat 100% = ban

(2018-12-24 15:14)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have an own replay showing the scene Drac posted?

why when i use RevBouncerV3.54.exe and next try to check replay i have error ? "replay oss error "
i take video record? from error?
Do you think you could send me a few of the files on your desktop? Or, even better send me pictures of them opened on your computer?

You have the podfolio rev bouncer open, so I don't need to see that again, but you also have
  • LfsRevLimit....exe
  • LFS Rev Limiter v0....rar/zip
LFS Rev Limiter v0.9 with Settings its not worked for me
and i find RevBouncerV3.54.exe and i use it

[Image: w86lco.jpg]
I'm not sure we're on the same page, what I was hoping for you to do is open/run the files I mentioned and take a picture of them (LfsRevLimit....exe, LFS Rev Limiter v0....rar/zip), not just your desktop
i Search rev limiter in google in first page open
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/44137-r...ter/page/5
and i download it but its not worked for me
and next i find RevBouncerV3.54.exe at http://podfolio.eu/lfs-mods and download it and use it

(2018-12-24 16:16)Dracula Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure we're on the same page, what I was hoping for you to do is open/run the files I mentioned and take a picture of them (LfsRevLimit....exe, LFS Rev Limiter v0....rar/zip), not just your desktop

wait i take video for you
No need, thanks for answering. I'll get back to you in a day or so (possibly longer because of the holidays) with more information about this
(2018-12-24 16:16)Dracula Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure we're on the same page, what I was hoping for you to do is open/run the files I mentioned and take a picture of them (LfsRevLimit....exe, LFS Rev Limiter v0....rar/zip), not just your desktop

https://mega.nz/#!tEExACjb!J4OdfM7_t_erv...f49DLEU-9E
check this video

(2018-12-24 16:23)Dracula Wrote: [ -> ]No need, thanks for answering. I'll get back to you in a day or so (possibly longer because of the holidays) with more information about this

ommm but how many days
im like you in holidays and want to play lfs
i just 3 days in week go university
Hello,

Unfortunately this request is going to be denied. Even though we've discussed the main reasons already, I will go over them again in this post so you're fully aware of why this is the case.

Simply put, a conventional Rev Bouncer does not directly cause the sort of vehicle behavior which got you banned. Other admins I've spoken with over the last few days have only suggested the same thing.

Despite our discussion here, these points remain:
  • with no outside interference (such as a collision), your RPM exceeded the natural limit Live For Speed sets, and did so for a fairly long duration of time, on multiple occasions
  • your car continued to accelerate and gain considerable speed while it was exceeding said RPM limit
  • your car began stuttering as soon as you started to gain normally unobtainable performance/speed, which is very indicative of tweaks being used

Possible explanations to this situation, such as your RPM gauge reading inaccurately, don't make sense when you take into account your speed continued to rise.

We have replays to back up our claims, however you haven't really supplied any evidence of value to suggest otherwise, other than easily manipulated photos and video.

It's worth quickly noting that despite me being the main person responding to you here yesterday, this was of course still reviewed by Management as a whole - not just me - who came to the decision to deny this collectively.

You're free to appeal this ban at any time, however unless you're supplying new evidence or admitting to something, there is little to no point, as the members who will look over it are the same ones who reviewed it this time.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's