[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [RDSR] Football - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 87FNa1D.png]

[Image: event-discussion.png]

Feel free to discuss the event or ask any questions about the upcoming [RDSR] Football event below.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c13ae2c6c59546459e4eb75]
Should be fun, going to sign up. Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]
I'd love to come, but I'm away on the 29th so I can't unfortunately.

Hope everyone has a good time and the event goes well! Biggrin
(2018-12-16 12:51)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]I'd love to come, but I'm away on the 29th so I can't unfortunately.

Hope everyone has a good time and the event goes well! Biggrin

Would love to have you!

Thanks though
Possibly a bit late to ask this, but how will this work with two teams per colour?
This would mean that, say, Red 1 can't play Red 2?

The InSim supports all 8 LFS colours btw (R G B C M Y W K).
(2018-12-22 16:04)Elmo Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly a bit late to ask this, but how will this work with two teams per colour?
This would mean that, say, Red 1 can't play Red 2?

The InSim supports all 8 LFS colours btw (R G B C M Y W K).

Hey Elmo, Possibly a bit late to reply, but is it possible for the system to support names not colors? If not i think we would add colors or not make conflicting colors meet. Will PM you on Discord.
All participants should have the password now, if you've signed up but haven't received a PM please drop me a message Smile
Thanks again RDSR, enjoyed it. The final red v blue match at the end was great!

Also gg to everyone who stayed connected for the entire event, which was almost everbody. Smile
Russ was best ball
Next time.. please not right after gumball. Xd
(2018-12-30 12:12)Morreboy Wrote: [ -> ]Next time.. please not right after gumball. Xd

To be fair, this was organised before the Gumball - unfortunately, the timing chosen for the Gumball was pretty much the only sensible option, though we made sure there was a bit of a break between the two.
Reference URL's