[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: wallet robbery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can`t you add wallet robbery? so cops can chase for that to?

suggestions only do 1- or +1
You gonna add more detail or nah?
Nha people can write how they like about this
Jimmy, this is a suggestion and you're expected to put a certain amount of effort into it.
Once you've added more detail to the original post, please add a poll to avoid posts saying +1/-1 or similar.
Ok then

(2018-12-15 13:45)Jim.Augustsson Wrote: [ -> ]can`t you add wallet robbery? so cops can chase for that to?

suggestions only do 1- or +1

I was thinking if we can have wallet robbery to in server like every one hour not all the time since we got a bank now.

Max amount 10k to rob someone offcurse you chose how much to, i suck at explain do i? Lol
[Image: facepalm-head.jpg]
How you gunna rob 10k out of a 5k limit wallet son?
maybe shuld add banck and can steel that
(2018-12-15 15:02)Shino Wrote: [ -> ]How you gunna rob 10k out of a 5k limit wallet son?

You can have as much as you want in your wallet, you just don't earn money by driving if you have 5k or more.

Jimmy, if you can *choose* how much you rob off someone, what's stopping them from choosing the highest amount?
(2018-12-15 15:23)BP Wrote: [ -> ]You can have as much as you want in your wallet, you just don't earn money by driving if you have 5k or more.

You can actually only have 5k in your wallet at a time - tried taking out 6k from the bank but didn't let me Sad
(2018-12-15 16:09)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-12-15 15:23)BP Wrote: [ -> ]You can have as much as you want in your wallet, you just don't earn money by driving if you have 5k or more.

You can actually only have 5k in your wallet at a time - tried taking out 6k from the bank but didn't let me Sad

It might be that way for withdrawals, but the wallet is still 'limitless', any fines rewarded or money received (!send) should still go into your wallet. Smile
(2018-12-15 18:07)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]It might be that way for withdrawals, but the wallet is still 'limitless', any fines rewarded or money received (!send) should still go into your wallet. Smile

Ahh, okay - didn't know that. Cheers for letting me know Smile
Wouldn't this put TC into similar territory like RC and their "bank robbery"..

No from me, especially when it gives people the chance to abuse the system and just constantly target and annoy a particular user
Reference URL's