[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - - Unban request AA25 (Unban Request Denied by Adrian)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: AA25

- Time & Date of Incident: 16.12.2018 About 14:50 UCT+3

- Replay / Screenshot Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/s0k8eipis...5.rar/file
- Replay Timestamps: 33:35

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:
I totally know my fault. I'm really sorry about that. I allways check the map and driving like that but i got distract. I send Ayzer's fine money. I said ''sorry'' ''my bad'' ''thats my fault'' over and over. I will defiently be more careful in future.
The administrator who originally issued your ban has been notified
Please be patient whilst this request is reviewed.
I have acknowledged your request
Please be patient during this review, I will reply in due course.
What's the point of your apology while you are doing the same over and over? We apologize when we do something wrong by mistake and when we are truly sorry it happend. In your case it doesn't look like that. Just look at all these timestamps: 12:15, 22:00, 22:44, 22:50, 27:55, 28:27, 28:41, 31:46, 33:34. I'm pretty sure you didn't even check map at these timestamps, because it probably wouldn't happen if you did.
12:15 - I don't even touch anyone. I recgodnise him and drive like that. I don't know why you mention that moment.
22:00 - Again I check the map and get to my line before his passing. No contact happen. The guy that coming in front dont even brake because there is no danger.
22:44 - Again I check the map and get to my line before his passing. No contact happen.
22:50 - Yeah you are right here but again I check the map before his coming. Went of grass,give him wide space and there is no collision.
27:55 - Again I check the map and get to my line before his passing. No contact happen.
28:27- Yes you are right with that and its totally my fault. I'm really sorry for that again but i distract for something. Chases are too long and impossible the stay at the same concentration level.
28:41 - My car was damaged and its not easy the control a light car with wheel. Also The guy before pass ( PACT Emre ) lost my control. I saw his coming and i went to grass. Also i hit to wall for not hit the guy who coming on front.
31:46 - As I said chases are too long and impossible the stay at the same concentration level. But i went to my lane right before we meet and dont even touch you guys.
33:34 - Thats really my bad and fault. I said sorry for that over and over and pay his money. Also the cop in front of me ( Ja3b Eddin [COP] ) was driving on ww and i trust him at that moment and i thought road was clean.
(2018-12-16 17:05)AA25 Wrote: [ -> ]12:15 - I don't even touch anyone. I recgodnise him and drive like that. I don't know why you mention that moment.
It was nothing but luck that there was no collision. Traffic has been actively endangered.

(2018-12-16 17:05)AA25 Wrote: [ -> ]22:00 - Again I check the map and get to my line before his passing. No contact happen. The guy that coming in front dont even brake because there is no danger.
Traffic had to take evasive action (braking pulling onto the grass), traffic has been actively endangered.

(2018-12-16 17:05)AA25 Wrote: [ -> ]22:44 - Again I check the map and get to my line before his passing. No contact happen.
If only he was driving a little bit faster the collision would happen. Again there was no collision only luckily. Traffic has been actively endangered.

(2018-12-16 17:05)AA25 Wrote: [ -> ]22:50 - Yeah you are right here but again I check the map before his coming. Went of grass,give him wide space and there is no collision.
If you checked map why did you choose to go wrong way anyways? You moved to the grass when he was already in sight, in last second, so I doubt it's true you have checked map. Traffic has been actively endangered.

(2018-12-16 17:05)AA25 Wrote: [ -> ]27:55 - Again I check the map and get to my line before his passing. No contact happen.
Traffic had to take evasive action (hard braking) to avoid you. If you checked map why did you choose to go wrong way anyways? You reacted in last second, so I doubt it's true you have checked map. Traffic has been actively endangered.

(2018-12-16 17:05)AA25 Wrote: [ -> ]28:27- Yes you are right with that and its totally my fault. I'm really sorry for that again but i distract for something. Chases are too long and impossible the stay at the same concentration level.
Then maybe it's better to stop/pause chase if you cannot concentrate? This way you are only spoiling fun for others and that's why we have rules here, so everyone can enjoy their time here. Head on collision happend.

(2018-12-16 17:05)AA25 Wrote: [ -> ]28:41 - My car was damaged and its not easy the control a light car with wheel. Also The guy before pass ( PACT Emre ) lost my control. I saw his coming and i went to grass. Also i hit to wall for not hit the guy who coming on front.
If you can't control your car it's good idea to stop driving, so you are not spoiling fun for other players. Luckily collision not happend here, but traffic has been actively endangered.

(2018-12-16 17:05)AA25 Wrote: [ -> ]31:46 - As I said chases are too long and impossible the stay at the same concentration level. But i went to my lane right before we meet and dont even touch you guys.
As I said maybe it's better to stop/pause chase if you cannot concentrate? Traffic has been actively endangered.

(2018-12-16 17:05)AA25 Wrote: [ -> ]33:34 - Thats really my bad and fault. I said sorry for that over and over and pay his money. Also the cop in front of me ( Ja3b Eddin [COP] ) was driving on ww and i trust him at that moment and i thought road was clean.
Of course it is your fault, apology doesn't make it ok though. Head on collision happend.

You seem to think that as long as there is no collision it is ok to drive like you did, so I will just quote the rule:
Rules Wrote:1.3. Drive on the correct side of the road.
Driving on the wrong side is tolerated for short periods of time and as long nobody else gets disturbed or endangered. This includes the wrong usage of one-way roads. Crashes due to this will be treated as ramming.
Strictly forbidden on Autobahn-sections.

Is there anything you would like to add?
You wrote everything ''to luck''. Is it possible that you have so much luck in a row? No its not. I allways check the map and act like that. Thats why there is no contact happen generally. Also you wrote everything ''If''. We are not living with ''If''s. About 22:50, yes i check the map but it was a little bit late. So when i recgodnise someone coming on coming i went to grass as fast as possible and there is no crash happen again. About 28:41 as i said car is damaged but not that much so i can handle it. But the guy who coming on front first ( PACT Emre ) cause lost my handle because his driving was scary to me, also there is no contact happen too. About 28:27 and 33:34 I know my fault and i said sorry in game over and over. I say sorry here over and over again. Also driving on racing line is way faster. Sometimes this line is on ww. So i use that line whenever as possible and i check map everytime. I know rule 1.3. but i will be careful in future. Also i know the rules and apolagy doesn't make it ok but at least im saying sorry after i did something wrong and i know my faults.
Ok, thanks.

Unban Request Denied
Please read our terms & conditions if you wish to appeal this ban.
Reference URL's