[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Christmas Drift Contest - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
EVENT IS OVER! THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!

[Image: hQ5Zccd.png]

Street Obsessions Christmas Drift Contest 2018

The event will be held on the 27th of December 2018 at 6:00PM UTC.

Please sign up for the event in this thread. If you have any questions, remarks, objections or otherwise, you can also voice them.

Please input your details like this if you're signing up, just to clarify:
Code:
LFS Username:
Nickname:

More information and the rules can be about the event can be found here: SO Newsletter - December 16, 2018 - Christmas Drift Event
I can't drift to save my life so I probably won't drive - is it OK if I come and watch, though? Smile

The event sounds a good idea. Hope it goes well!
(2018-12-16 16:07)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]I can't drift to save my life so I probably won't drive - is it OK if I come and watch, though? Smile

The event sounds a good idea. Hope it goes well!

As long as there's enough space and spectators can behave, it should be absolutely fine. But spectators will be removed if it's deemed necessary.

Also thank you!
LFS Username: Maketsi30
Nickname: Dodo
A week to go until the scheduled date, make sure to sign up here in advance if you're interested!
LFS Username: Dezign
Nickname: *‹[PACT] Robis
What track/layout will be used or will it be kept private until the event?
LFS Username: ProShooot
Nickname:[RDSR] SideWayX
(2018-12-21 00:50)Tristatron Wrote: [ -> ]What track/layout will be used or will it be kept private until the event?

We will use a own made layout that are on autocross Smile
LFS Username: J.augustsson
Nickname: [R] Jimmy
LFS Username: gt4_pl
Nickname: GT4TUBE
LFS Username: rougey
Nickname [PACT] CyanKill
LFS Username: gumis0517
Nickname: [R]Swift
LFS Username: amarex
Nickname: [R]Rex
Street Obsessions server is open for practice, feel free to join.
LFS Username: denkanplays
Nickname: SO•Gegg
Reminder: The event starts in 3 hours at 6PM UTC. As mentioned the server is now open, join via server list (public server) or directly with the name Street Obsessions

We should have ample room for spectators as well, so everyone is welcome as long as you can behave (eg. no going on track or spamming in chat during competition)
LFS Username: garypants
Nickname: [TC]>Carl<
LFS Username: Drifteris
Nickname: [6S] SIMOX
LFS Username: EmrehanUzer
Nickname:[PACT]Emre
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's