[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - 9XxAdrianxX9 (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Users Involved

Your LFS Username: CRT7

Their LFS Username(s): 9XxAdrianxX9
Their In-game Nickname(s): [TC]›Adrian‹[VCU]

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 15.12.2018 and 16.12.2018
Time of Incident: 16:00 UCT (both)

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s):
1- https://www.mediafire.com/file/awwrvbehs...3.rar/file
2- https://www.mediafire.com/file/pgs95qmwj...n.rar/file

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps):
1st MPR;
37:55- We both in diffrent chases. I was coming on my lane and following my chase. He jumped to road off grass. I trying to avoid him but he steer on me. At that moment he was driving on ww. After crash he don't even say sorry. I think it's poor attitude and poor awarness for an admin/cop. I can't talk to him at that moment because i was in chase and he left the server before my chase done.

2nd MPR;
Firstly I don't want to report an admin without speaking. Today I found him on server and i'm trying to talk with him. He said im not available right now because he was in chase and i wait for his chase done. I explain all the thing at main chat that moment. After his chase done i wait for an apolagy or saying something and he wasn't reply. He join to another chase. I was in server about 1 hour and he don't even try talk to me. After that I decided to report him on forum.

53. second- First time I try to talk to him.
1st minute- ''im busy atm'' message from Adrian
7:52- He is passing on red light and hit civilian that who obey the rules. He makes ''fpvsteve'' crash. No sorry.
8:15- He lost his chase. I wait for an reply after that moment.
9:00- He pitstops till this time. He join another chase as backup. Still no reply to me. At that moment i decided to report him because he don't care and totally ignore a guy who want to talk about his fault.

PS: My teammate Ata make same mistake today. He forget check the map and he hit to another chase. He said sorry over and over. He paid the guys fine money. His URS is totally clean about wrongsiding. Its his first fault of wrongsiding. Adrian banned Ata 3 days for his action. Adrian's and Ata's faults are exactly same. Even Ata said sorry too many times and pays the money. Adrian dont even say sorry. Also he totally ignore me when i try to talk to him. I think this type of behavior does not suit an admin. Rules are for everyone and everyone must to obey them.

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=30338 - Ata's Incident
This report is being reviewed by [TC] CityDriving Management
Due to a [TC] Member being involved, this may take longer than usual to review.
Hello,

After reviewing this report, it seems there were faults on both sides, for varying reasons. As you were approaching Adrian/Adrian's chase, he was on the wrong side of the road as you say, but you were also on the wrong side.

This means Adrian had to take the gamble of either staying on his current path, or the choice he made - moving himself back onto the correct side of the road, which in this case didn't avoid the collision. It seems unreasonable for you to say you were trying to avoid him, when the replay shows you seemingly merging into the left lane for a good line before Adrian had moved into anyone's path.

In the first replay situation, there could have also been more awareness on both sides; Adrian could have checked before moving onto the roadway, and you could have displayed more caution for the InSim siren warnings that would have been visible on your approach.

Ultimately, an apology at the time of the incident would have absolutely been appropriate (for both the crash you were involved in, and the other one mentioned on the second replay), and likely would have prevented these incidents from progressing into anything bigger. As a result, this has been discussed and resolved internally.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's