[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Scofild : drifting close to a chase, hit a cop (Report Archived by Shino)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys.

Quote:Users Involved

Your LFS Username: passionTUL

Their LFS Username(s): Scofild
Their In-game Nickname(s): Scofild

Incident Information

Date of Incident: 20/12/2018
Time of Incident: ~15:40 GMT

Description of Incident (Include Timestamps): I was chasing Kisgsan69, and a bit before 17:40 (timestamp), Scofild was drifting and headed to The Swamps. We (the suspect and the cops) came there too, but Scofild continues to drift and didn't seem to care with the chase, as he didn't slew down. He came on the wrong-way and hit me, which caused me to lost contact with the suspect. He only said "Sorry." and disconnected roughly ten seconds after the crash. If I'm reporting him, this is mainly because he didn't make a move for the chase, because you can see the two others cops pass him without problems, he didn't hit the brake ; but also because he disconnected, and I coudln't talk with him about what he did, like he didn't assume.

Evidence

Replay / Screenshot Link(s): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m3PAJU...6S_CyT95CI

Regards,
[CSR] eVo
This report is being reviewed
Please be patient, we will reply shortly.
User has received a confirmable warning reminding him to apologise when he causes crash, and failing to move over for a police chase. It's clear to see he carried on with his drift rather than pulling over and letting the chase pass smoothly.

Action has been taken as described
Thank you for your report, it has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's