[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + requesting unban ? (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi. havent been on for some time. so now i tried to log into tc s2. but i did not recieve track info and now it say it wont allow server connection.

i am thinking the 2 are somehow related.

can it be fixed?
wiz

ps, sorry i didnt know where else to post this.
Incorrect Post Format

You have not followed the required format for new threads made within this area. Please edit your post so it uses the correct format. You can edit your original post by clicking the edit button ([Image: 2LJt182.png]) which is directly underneath your post. Please do not make a new thread for this particular case.

You can find templates to each thread using the following links:

User Report - Unban Request - Unban Appeal - Cop Rights Revocation Appeal - Bug Reporting - Refund Request
i dont even know if i am banned or not. come on.

gotta be kidding me
Yes you are banned, if you wish to apply for an unban you can do this by editing your first post and following the format provided.
why am i banned then? last time i logged of i was not banned?

why is it so hard to get a straight answer with you guys.

i really dont get it.

apparently i was banned offline then if anything.
i have no idea what you guys are doing here...

seriously i dont.
You are banned due to a link with 44r0n_r3 who is currently serving a ban.
(2018-12-21 21:11)BP Wrote: [ -> ]You are banned due to a link with 44r0n_r3 who is currently serving a ban.

erhm a what ?

got no idea what youre on about now

some other user or what you on about ?

i got no connection to any one of that username whatsoever. never heard it before

this is ridicilous now.

i try to log into the server after like a week. it tells me rebuilding track. no track info. i reboot serverlist, tries again. and it tells me. server will not allow connection.

and i am now banned because of another user?

that makes perfect sense to you?

because i still dont get it.

merry xmas TC
Hi,

'THE WIZARD DK' is linked to 'troldmanden'

'troldmanden' has also been linked to '44r0n_r3'

Note these have all been linked by IP matches.

This is the last day of the ban anyway.
(2018-12-21 21:20)Shino Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

troldmanden havent been in use for almost a year or more.

and that anem you mention i have never seen it before.

am i being hacked then or what?
i like to find out this as much as i guess you want too.

because i honestly have nothing to do with such a name

its no secret troldmanden is me too.

but think it like this. why would i associate with another user after being on TC for ,what ,14 years now and never was linked to others than troldmanden.

doesnt make sense what youre saying.

so i am hacked apparently.
what do we do then?

honestly it seems to me you find all sorts of weird things to ban me for no reason...

if its that hard to have fun on your servers. then all i have to say is have a nice xmas.

this is just too... far out tbh...

lol.

and happy new years too for that matter Biggrin
To make this easier for everyone, please could you go ahead and:

- Remain calm, you seem to be getting yourself in a bit of a state, but let's try and keep level-headed about this if possible mate
- Avoid making a new post (or trying to) or line for every thought which pops into your head
- Not repeat yourself constantly

It's extremely hard to read your posts, and that means it will take longer to get to the bottom of this.

So, just to 100% clarify: you have access to the account "troldmanden" but you have no idea who "44r0n_r3" is?
(2018-12-21 21:41)BP Wrote: [ -> ]To make this easier for everyone, please could you go ahead and:

- Remain calm, you seem to be getting yourself in a bit of a state, but let's try and keep level-headed about this if possible mate
- Avoid making a new post (or trying to) or line for every thought which pops into your head
- Not repeat yourself constantly

It's extremely hard to read your posts, and that means it will take longer to get to the bottom of this.

So, just to 100% clarify: you have access to the account "troldmanden" but you have no idea who "44r0n_r3" is?

as i said several times. and i am perfectly calm.

troldmanden is my account . the other. i got nothing to do with whatsoever.

i think im writing english here.

when was this accoutn linked to mine ?

as my english doesnt make sense to you im going to try think of other ways to solve this. or i could type in my own language and add a link to a translater.

or send me a pm where you show me this account is linked to mine

some proof to what you say. otherwise im going to think this is just annoyment.

it seriously begin to look like that anyways.

EDIT:
what i am seing here is following:
i am trying to log into TC 2 in serverlist.
it starts to load track. it doesnt load track.
so i get the message, server wont allow connection.
naturally i think why is that. so i go here to try and figure what the heck is going on.

then im met with...
all the above i never heard about ever before....

happy holidays to you TC

"im not exactly known for hacking or simular stuff in LFS. i dont do those things. and i dont even use lazy as side programs.
TC knows these things about me and my accounts for christ sake. you known this for more than a decade.so yes. this is ridicilous now"

EDIT 2:
i reported someone for using a wall hack once... is it this account you mention? then its probably some kid being mad he couldnt cheat.. the only other thing i can think of could have happened with what you say...

EDIT3:
he is from germany. i am from denmark.
end of discussion.

https://www.lfs.net/profile/1857434

when exactly was i connected to his ip ? because i was online last time i think last saturday or sunday. in between untill last night. something obviously happened that makes this a very long thread for a unban request. something i am NOT aware of what is.

now i tried to explain my side best as i could.hopefully in plain readable english.

(2018-12-21 21:20)Shino Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

uhm no. im still banned...

seen with TC "service eyes". how do you see these things all the time from my point of view?
is this how you have fun at TC ? keep banning people for no reason at all and then having to discuss it afterwards with things you got no idea what youre talking about....

it really makes it fun to go to TC. dont you think ?

i got a wish these things stop in the future so it might actually be FUN to go to TC.

TC should know me by now as you also say to me from time to time. so this is just pure annoyment to deal with. not only for me, but for you too. so lets cut the crap and figure out what the heck is going on here. how about that?
I'm not going to read all your post as it's 100% ramble. I was wanting to deal with this quickly for you but you've made this quite difficult due to the above. Your English is fine; it's more the fact you're saying everything which pops into your head, even the same thing numerous times. Even if it's not relevant. And with no order or organisation whatsoever.

To clarify, we're not the type of team that deliberately bans people for no reason whatsoever to give ourselves more work. That is something we would not engage in for hopefully obvious reasons.

This case just seems to be admin error as there seems to be insufficient evidence to link yourself with 44r0n_r3. troldmanden and 44r0n_r3 shared an IP (but there was a long time-gap) and the IP seems to be Japanese so it was probably a VPN. There is no visible evidence you've been hacked by anybody, but feel free to change your passwords if you are concerned.

The link has been removed and any possible subsequent bans 44r0n_r3 receives will not affect you. You should also now should be unbanned.

Unban Request Granted
Your account will be unbanned shortly. Please ensure you read our rules prior to your return to our servers.
Reference URL's